1 - 0
Wed, Oct 23
10:00 PM ET
Wednesday, October 23rd 2013
10:00 PM ET
- 90'+4'D#44Clarence Goodson (San Jose Earthquakes) is shown the red card.
- Ryan@mcnaulty21#CCL Group 5 is odd. Montreal are top of the group, yet they are eliminated. Mathematically it makes sense, just makes for an odd visual.
- Ryan Selby@RyanSelbyAll that is good and bad about Quakes soccer is on full display tonight #CCL
- Owen Randall@owenrandallHeredia goal called off, just got 7 pissed guatemalans screaming at the linesman 50 feet from me. #concacaf 3 mins to glory
- 89'MHetzon Alfonso Pereira EsquivelMWilfred Velásquez
- 88'DJustin MorrowM#6Shea Salinas
- 86'MEnrique Miranda (CD Heredia) is shown the yellow card.
- Davin Lassiter@MisterLassiterSan Jose is out here double slide-tackling people #CCL
- Monica �@con_safosView photoOur random Wednesday nights ⚽️ #Earthquakes #soccer #SJ #Futbol #Concacaf #ChampionsLeague #Amigos #PicFrame #itswednesday #goodtimes #afterwork @redyfreddy #thanksagainfred
- Nate Sulat@NateSulatOof. Lenhart tried to get too cute on that one. Any shot would have been dangerous at that range with all those people to bang it off. #CCL
- 80'MDavid EspinozaMOsmar Lopez
- 78'F#10Walter MartinezM#7Cordell Cato
- Christopher Dwyer@dwyercdHaven't seen anyone get good and CONCACAFed in a while. Maybe tonight's San Jose's night? One can hope. #CCL
- Alex Morales@X31OHeredia con la posesión de balón, pero llega poco al arco. Vamos Guate! #CCL 0 - 1
- Resultados Fut@ResultadosFutEn estos momentos es San Jose quien se clasifica. Heredia necesita el empate #ccl
- Ian Hest@IanHestThat Wondo goal looked so easy it belonged in a rec league #CCL
- 67'MEnrique MirandaDRafael Gonzalez
- 65'D#44Clarence Goodson (San Jose Earthquakes) is shown the yellow card.
- Dan Stelly@d_stellyHey Heredia, might have been a good idea to mark Wondolowski at the six #CCL
- View photo
- 62'1 - 0F#8GOAL: Chris Wondolowski
- 61'F#24Alan GordonMRafael Baca
- Nate Sulat@NateSulat#CCL teams catch a lot of flack for going down to easily, but I'll give this one to Arias: Cronin went in pretty tough
- Deportes_PL@tododeportes_plEl equipo de San José inicia la parte complementaria del partido, con todo al ataque. #Concacaf
- Ryan Selby@RyanSelbySo far this game is scarred by Bernardez free kick moonshot, Goodson's atom ball, and Wondo's Yip #CCL
- lradical_photos@lradical_photosView photoReady for the 2nd half....let'sdo this! #Goonies
- Austin Fido@canetopHeredia seem a tad confused about what to do with possession #CCL
- Ryan Selby@RyanSelbyWondo. Dude. Sitter #CCL
- Jared Hay@jared_hayyView photosorry! People in the way these days... At the San Jose Earthquakes Concacaf match! Go quakes!! #awesome #goonies #forlife
- Davin Lassiter@MisterLassiterAnd Wondo skies it. Yowzers. #CCL
- Ryan Selby@RyanSelbyOMG! Goodson had all day to see where the keeper was #CCL
- Chandrima Chatterjee@chandrimatweetsThis game is both rough and beautiful at the same time. Can't put my finger on it though... can't take my eyes away either. #CCL
- Alexi Lalas@AlexiLalasVictor Bernardez just hit a shot and it went out of the stadium. It was cool, but he didn't call it. #CCL
- Dan Stelly@d_stellyOK, Victor Bernandez just launched his 30-yard free kick out of the stadium. Out. Of. The. Stadium. #CCL
- Dan Stelly@d_stellyJust tuned in to San Jose-Heredia and thought they were playing in Guatemala for a good minute #CCL
- Austin Fido@canetopYou are too big to be falling that easily, Mr. Lenhart #CCL
- Alex Morales@X31OHeredia intenta, pero a nada. Vamos Guate! #CCL
- Josue Mendoza@Josuizzy9_TVOView photo
- Chandrima Chatterjee@chandrimatweetsMight as well join in on the #CCL wagon tonight -- sleep is for the weak.
- Hector Alvarado@Hector_FabbyView photo
- Robert Jonas@robertjonasReferee crew for tonight's #CCL match hails from Mexico. I expect Chris Wondolowski and Clarence Goodson will have every call go their way.
Goals and Assists
Assisted By: Shea Salinas
Reason: Time wasting
Hetzon Alfonso Pereira EsquivelM
CCL at Buck Shaw Stadium
Fox Sports 2
Connection Lost. Reconnecting...