2 - 3
Sat, Mar 29
6:00 PM ET
Saturday, March 29th 2014
6:00 PM ET
- Major League Soccer@MLSView photo
- Major League Soccer@futbolMLSView photo
- JB@SupfooolDom Dwyer was hustling his guys out in those last 10 minutes. #SportingKC
- Major League Soccer@futbolMLS¡GOOOL! (90+2') | DOM DWYER anota el tercero en reposición con un remate al primer palo del arquero. #COLvSKC 2-3
- Rapids-MileHighClub@RapidsMHCAnd KC takes the lead! 3-2 on a goal by Dwyer #COLvSKC
- 90'+3'M#24Nathan Sturgis (Colorado Rapids) is shown the yellow card.
- 90'+2'2 - 3F#14GOAL: Dominic DwyerGoals this Season: 2
- Sam McDowell@SamMcDowell11Great attempt from Dwyer sails just wide. #SportingKC, Colorado still tied in the 89th minute.
- TNC MLS@TNC_MLS88' Hairston comes on for Sanchez who was looking for his hat trick #COLvSKC
- SKC Gameday@SKCgameday88' Dwyer with a great touch and turn off a Sinovic throw-in, but his right-footed attempt curls wide of the far post #COLvSKC
- 89'M#2Nick LaBrocca (Colorado Rapids) is shown the yellow card.
- Colorado Rapids@ColoradoRapidsHairston coming on for Vicente Sanchez. Hairston's first action! #COLvSKC
- 88'M#94Marlon HairstonM#7Vicente Sanchez
- Seth@SethMan31Why did Wynne make that tackle? Not logical #COLvSKC
- Sporting Kansas City@SportingKCWynne sent off for a second yellow card after a late challenge on Zusi. #SportingKC will have a man advantage for the final 5+ minutes.
- Scott Harrington@scottonatripMarvell Wynne is fast!! And he's also gone. Terrible tackle on Zusi when he was already on yellow. #COLvSKC
- Sam McDowell@SamMcDowell11Rapids center back Marvell Wynne tossed after receiving a second yellow. #SportingKC will be a man up for final five minutes.
- 85'D#22Marvell Wynne (Colorado Rapids) is shown the red card.
- Martha@earlyovaColorado Rapids have yet to score a goal that wasn't a PK this season. Bad habit. #COLvSKC
- 83'F#14Dominic DwyerF#16Claudio Bieler
- MRSON_USMNT_MLS@MRSON_SOCCERYou probably should score after you get nutmegged by a defender. #COLvSKC
- David Dir@BigDfutbolFirst 5 minutes of concentration so important after a goal , that hurt but still lots of time #COLvSKC
- 82'F#10Gabriel TorresF#9Edson Buddle
- Sal Cipriano@salciprianoFeilhaber taketh away and then give it! He's in reverse! #COLvSKC
- SKC Gameday@SKCgamedayGOAL! Zizzo heads a Zusi cross back toward the six-yard box and Feilhaber smashes home the loose ball to level the match 2-2! #COLvSKC
- TNC MLS@TNC_MLS79' GOAL SKC! Instant response from Kansas City as Feilhaber forces the ball in at the near post! #COLvSKC
- Sporting Kansas City@SportingKCSanchez converts his second PK of the game and the Rapids lead 2-1 in the 79th minute #COLvSKC
- SKC Gameday@SKCgamedaySanchez converts and the Rapids take a 2-1 lead. #COLvSKC
- 79'2 - 2M#10GOAL: Benny FeilhaberGoals this Season: 1
- Colorado Rapids@ColoradoRapidsGOAL: Sanchez beats Kronberg to put the Rapids up 2-1. #COLvSKC 78'
- Luke Lohr@MLSReserves#COLvSKC you're just fun. I like you.
- 78'2 - 1M#7GOAL: Vicente Sanchez (PK)Goals this Season: 4
- Major League Soccer@MLSMake that 5. #COLVSKC
- Brandon Lewis@rockchalk_10It’s taken me a while to realize that all of the fans I’m hearing are from SKC…why so empty Colorado? #COLvSKC
- Kristopher McDonald@KrisMcDonald21Kronberg has made some great saves today, but he scares the hell out of me way too often. #SKC
- SKC Gameday@SKCgameday71' Sanchez tries to beat Kronberg to the near post but his left-footed strike trickles wide of the target 1-1 #COLvSKC
- SKC Gameday@SKCgameday72 This time Nagamura goes into the referee's book for a yellow card #COLvSKC
- 72'M#6Paulo Nagamura (Sporting Kansas City) is shown the yellow card.
- SKC Gameday@SKCgameday68' Feilhaber curls a free kick over the wall that but it sails into the side-netting. #COLvSKC tied 1-1.
- Steve Brisendine@SteveBrisendineSo far this season, PRO initiative to feed @SimonBorg plenty of material is a rousing success.
- Colorado Rapids@ColoradoRapidsBurch coming off for Sturgis. Jared Watts moves to LB. Sturgis in MF with Nick LaBrocca. #COLvSKC
- 62'M#24Nathan SturgisD#4Marc Burch
- Major League Soccer@futbolMLS¡GOOOL! (58') | Vicente Sánchez vuelve a anotar su tercer gol de la temporada desde el punto penal y empata el partido. #COLvSKC 1-1
- Chris Bianchi@Rapids_NewsKronberg got a hand on it. But just good enough. And Sanchez now has more goals this season than #SKC has as a team.
- WeFollowFutbol@WeFollowFutbolAnd regardless, Opara is shaken up on the play. Tough break all around for him. #COLvSKC
- 61'D#78Aurélien CollinD#3Ike Opara
- 61'M#13Lawrence OlumM#20Oriol Rosell
- Matt Terrill@Matt_TerrillNo handballs, no fouls, just Opara falling down on top of the ball and grabbing for his inured leg. Absolutely shambolic call. #COLvSKC
- SKC Gameday@SKCgamedayKronberg gets a hand on it but Sanchez converts the PK to level this match 1-1 #COLvSKC
- Colorado Rapids@ColoradoRapidsSanchez steps up to the spot....and....GOAL!!!!!!! Do you expect anything less at this point?! #COLvSKC
- Jared Thornburgh@DoubleOhNegatveOpara tried to put his shin thru the bottom of Watt's boot. Tough luck. That's gonna hurt for a long time. #COLvSKC
- Chris Bianchi@Rapids_NewsSanchez scores (3rd of the season for him). 1-1 60’ #COLvsSKC
- 60'1 - 1M#7GOAL: Vicente Sanchez (PK)Goals this Season: 3
- Andy Edwards@AndyEdMLSSo much for those good Kronberg vibes we had going..... #COLvSKC
- Chris Bianchi@Rapids_NewsANOTHER #Rapids96 penalty!
- TNC MLS@TNC_MLS56' Corner for the Rapids is easily cleared as it doesn't make it past the man on the post #COLvSKC
- Jim Grundy@jimgrundyWHBSal Zizzo is quickly becoming one of my new favorite players. #SKC
- Major League Soccer@futbolMLS¡GOOOL! (50') | Graham Zusi recibe un centro rastrero en el centro del área y empuja la pelota para abrir la cuenta en Denver. #COLvSKC 0-1
- Major League Soccer@futbolMLS¡GOOOL! (40') | Graham Zusi recibe un centro rastrero en el centro del área y empuja la pelota para abrir la cuenta en Denver. #COLvSKC 0-1
- David Dir@BigDfutbolThat's why you have to finish, first real KC chance where they get it wide and slotting across #COLvSKC
- Colorado Rapids@ColoradoRapidsThere's your first goal. Zusi from Zizzo. 1-0 SKC. #COLvSKC
- 50'0 - 1F#8GOAL: Graham ZusiGoals this Season: 1
- Major League Soccer@MLSView photo
- Ryan Hetu@ryanhetuPaulo Nagamura needs to go. Sporting has enough hustle time for some touch and passing ability. #sportingkc
- Rapids-MileHighClub@RapidsMHCBrown and Buddle seem to be on different pages...maybe even different books #COLvSKC
- 43'D#22Marvell Wynne (Colorado Rapids) is shown the yellow card.
- TNC MLS@TNC_MLS40' Brief stop in play as Bieler goes down holding his head after getting tangled up with Drew Moor #COLvSKC
- David Dir@BigDfutbolColorado has looked great on the counter, SKC best chances coming from set pieces. Fun game to watch so far #COLvSKC
- ThisIsSporting.com@ThisIsSportingColorado applying all the pressure and getting all the good chances. #sportingkc
- Kenny Price@coolkenny27Greunebaum will be starting GK at SKC before the year is up. Amazed he isn't already. #COLvSKC
- Chris Bianchi@Rapids_NewsFun half to watch so far. Nothing to show for it, but Mastroeni has to be pleased with #Rapids96 play so far.
- Sam McDowell@SamMcDowell11Kronberg with back-to-back brilliant saves to keep this game scoreless. #SportingKC on its heels.
- TNC MLS@TNC_MLS'29 SKC get very lucky as Kronberg fouls Sanchez but escapes with a yellow. Kronberg also saves the resulting free kick. #COLvSKC
- SKC Gameday@SKCgamedayKronny then comes back with a HUGE save off the ensuing free kick from Powers. 0-0 #COLvSKC
- Rapids-MileHighClub@RapidsMHCRapids getting some great chances, but they NEED to start finishing.... #COLvSKC
- 29'G#1Eric Kronberg (Sporting Kansas City) is shown the yellow card.
- Luke Lohr@MLSReserves#COLvSKC continues to impress with great crowds and great moments. 24'
- TNC MLS@TNC_MLS22' End to end now in Colorado as a SKC corner results in a strong counter by the Rapids, but SKC ultimately clear their lines #COLvSKC
- ThisIsSporting.com@ThisIsSportingUnmarked and unchallenged chance for Colorado goes begging. Let's clean that up #sportingkc
- Chris Bianchi@Rapids_NewsSanchez the wizard! LaBrocca misses the sitter of the century…have a feeling that might make ESPN. #COLvSKC
- ThisIsSporting.com@ThisIsSportingNice ups from Opara on that #SportingKC long throw. Called a foul though, and probably wrongly.
- Tate Steinlage@SteinlageTView photo
- SKC Gameday@SKCgameday13' Zusi finds Zizzo at the far post on the ensuing corner kick but his header misses the near post 0-0 #COLvSKC
- Chris Bianchi@Rapids_NewsGood early pressure up front from #Rapids96
- Rapids-MileHighClub@RapidsMHCThis game looks like it will be a physical one #COLvSKC
- Chris Bianchi@Rapids_NewsNobody in #SKC’s lineup today has scored in their first 3 games. Both goals (Collin, Dwyer) on the bench
- KICKOFF: Colorado Rapids vs. Sporting Kansas City
- Chris Bianchi@Rapids_NewsAwesome atmosphere here with all the #SKC fans
- Steve Brisendine@SteveBrisendine@alexgoedken Could be on a CB rotation as well, judging by recent XI decisions.
- Steve Brisendine@SteveBrisendine@alexgoedken Someone will, eventually. But if Sporting can get results, then "Are the forwards scoring?" becomes less of a pressing issue.
- Kevin Preblud@kevinprebludView photo#rapids #sportingkc #springfever
- Sporting Kansas City@sportingkcView photoHow did @ddwyer14 turn a loan to Orlando into two championships in a five-month span? Tune in to the #SportingKC pregame show at 4:30pm CT on @38theSpot to find out!
- Shawn Quesnell@theshawnqView photo
- Altitude Tickets@altitudeticketsView photoCheck out Altitude Tickets new signage at Dick's Sporting Goods Park as the #Rapids take on Kansas City today at 4! Tickets still available! Go to altitudetickets.com or visit a Dick's Sporting Goods Kiosk! Go Rapids!
- Colorado Rapids vs. Sporting KC March 29, 2014 Preview | The Scouting Report
Goals and Assists
Assisted By: Sal Zizzo, Paulo Nagamura
|60'||Vicente Sanchez (PK)|
|78'||Vicente Sanchez (PK)|
Assisted By: Sal Zizzo, Graham Zusi
Assisted By: Graham Zusi
MLS Regular Season at Dick's Sporting Goods Park
Connection Lost. Reconnecting...