- Michael Beam@MikeBeamMacMath saves a point on the game-winning PK and rebound shot! Incredible! #DOOP
- Anthony Adams@Aadams90Aaron Wheeler owes Zac Macmath a few steak dinners. #DOOP
- Kayla Appleby@loveisquartzoh my god i'm going to have a heart attack. #cf97
- Kevin Thomas@ChanceKevOmg #cf97 driving me crazy. Union run same set play on 2 corners and same guy with a free header.
- Dustin@ThirstyPoetIn the next 5 minutes, someone either is gonna score or get stabbed by the looks of it. #cf97
- Kevin Thomas@ChanceKevReally dumb by Baky to lunge into that tackle in the box. Luck not to be a PK. #cf97
- Nik Bajaj@ChiFireEyedBoyPenso hates deep dish. #cf97
- 88'DBakary Soumaré (Chicago Fire) is shown the yellow card.
- JPG@FCSchadenfreudeOh man this sounds weird but SOUMARE YOU MAGNIFICENT BASTARD #cf97
- 87'FAntoine HoppenotF#27Conor Casey
- 86'M#8Maurice Edu (Philadelphia Union) is shown the yellow card.
- 86'2 - 2FGOAL: Juan AnangonoGoals this Season: 1
- 86'MCorben Bone (Philadelphia Union) is shown the yellow card.
- Evan Stahr@russiansubsCochrane seems to have the positioning, but when he actually gets the ball he does nothing. #cf97
- Orrin Schwarz@Orrin_SchwarzSounds like the fans are getting restless at Toyota Park. 2-1 Philly in 81st #cf97
- David Harris@hardworkharrisAbout right for Anongono. #cf97
- JPG@FCSchadenfreudeYup. There's our DP. #cf97
- 78'MCorben BoneM#22Leo Fernandes
- ChrissyHut Metalmom@chrissy_hutField needs fresh legs. #CHIvPHI
- 77'FJuan AnangonoM#14Patrick Nyarko
- JPG@FCSchadenfreudeYou guys can cross all you want, but if no one makes that run in front of goal IT WILL NOT MATTER #cf97
- FireConf Podcast@FirePodFCAnangono getting ready to come on for #cf97.
- Pancho Villa@OnTheFire97Never. Ever. Play two holding midfielders in a 4-4-2 at home, when you need a win. Positively Klopassian. #cf97
- Endless Soccer@soccer_addict_View photo
- Evan Stahr@russiansubsIf this scoreline holds, the optimism I had at the beginning of the season is officially completely run out. #cf97
- En La Red@EnLaRedSL1212,699 aficionados llegaron para ver el partido de hoy. Minuto 72 Chi 1 Phi 2 #cf97
- Windy City Soccer@windycitysoccer68' - Johnson making things more interesting than they should. CHI 1-2 PHI #CHIvPHI
- Kevin Thomas@ChanceKevNot one player made a run for Quincey there #cf97
- En La Red@EnLaRedSL12Los 2 tiros fueron mal tirados por Chicago #cf97
- 64'MDilly Duka (Chicago Fire) is shown the yellow card.
- Jay@loqielThere’s another goal in this game, I can feel it. #Doop
- En La Red@EnLaRedSL12Quincy tenía la oportunidad para empatar pero lo pegó sin mucha fuerza. Minuto 60 Chi 1 Phi 2 #cf97
- The U Match Day@TheUMatchDay60' On the doorstep for Amarikwa, but Zac MacMath covers it on thte goal line. Union lead, 2-1. #CHIvPHI
- el pollo loco@brendanc23Mediocrity all around #cf97
- 57'MDilly DukaM#14Harry Shipp
- 57'M#14AlexMMatt Watson
- Luis Herrera@theoriginalpumaView photoA day at the Park . #chicagofire
- Locria @LocksTheFoxThat looked painful #CHIvPHI
- FireConf Podcast@FirePodFC51'- Penso calls a foul on Larentowicz for occupying a place on the pitch. #cf97
- The U Match Day@TheUMatchDay49' Wheeler cuts out a nice advancing through ball from Nyarko. Gets fouled on the play, Union kick. Union lead, 2-1. #PHIvCHI
- Jeff Crandall@jefecrandallFabinho off at halftime after Nyarko gave him fits in the first half. #cf97
- HTD#22Sheanon WilliamsD#33Fabinho
- tkw10@tkwarren10View photo
- ⚽️@jvv13View photo#breakingankles #CF97 ⚽️
- Mike Anderson@VUmanderHell of a last 20-25 minutes from the Union. #DOOP
- Robert Grabe@rgrabe20Remember when #cf97 was all, "Our defense was butts last year so we're going to have some turnover and change that!" Status report, please?
- Steve Scudder@sscud_missileView photoWe don't have good seats or anything #chicagofire #soccer #futbol
- Brian@ActuallyBBotteiGoing to go and dream of a world where #cf97 can play a full 90 minutes.
- Misanthropester@misanthropesterEverything from about five minutes after Magee's goal for #cf97 has been lethargic
- Chris May@chrismaydevDumbass fouls by Sourmare cost us goals #cf97
- FireConf Podcast@FirePodFC39'- Set piece bug strikes again, as Fernandes sends a free kick into the box that no one touches, as it bounces past SJ. PHI 2:1 CHI #cf97
- Cinnamon@ChrisKwasizur#DOOP the fire doesn't even know what hit them
- Mike Anderson@VUmanderWas he trying to put that on net? #DOOP
- 39'1 - 2M#22GOAL: Leo FernandesGoals this Season: 2
- Link@3DLinkJohn Hackworth always looks like he's waiting for his table at brunch. #DOOP
- Dave Zeitlin@DaveZeitlinFirst USMNT appearance in a year. First MLS goal in six years ... Not a bad few days for @MauriceEdu.
- Kevin Thomas@ChanceKev#cf97 let's up the most terrible goals
- JPG@FCSchadenfreudeNo reason for that. Dude was unmarked in the box and everyone stood and watched. What the everloving fuck. #cf97
- Max Wachman@Wachaflocka1Mo Town!!!!!! #DOOP
- 32'1 - 1M#8GOAL: Maurice EduGoals this Season: 1
- teamrachels@teamrachelsView photoGo #chicagofire
- Dave Faries@anddavetooCasey looking really good. No one else is, but he is. #doop
- Ryan Peraino@ohnoitsperainoEverytime I watch Quincy play I think "What was Klopas thinking sitting this guy?" Dude has skill, speed, and works hard every minute #cf97
- The U Match Day@TheUMatchDay23' Casey with some great moves to get around a pair of Chicago defenders lays a ball off to Edu who hits well wide. Scoreless. #CHIvPHI
- Stevie P@irish_steveHow is Casey not on a yellow yet? Brilliant first 20 mins for the Fire #cf97
- JPG@FCSchadenfreudeIf nothing else, bringing Shipp on board allows Magee to sit in front of goal on set pieces. #cf97
- Lucy Kurczewski@lkurczewView photoGoal! #ChicagoFire
- FireConf Podcast@FirePodFC19'- Nyarko and Shipp have switched flanks. Waiting to see if it was set piece related.... #cf97
- Dan Nelson@LtDan61350Liked seeing Nyarko making the run at the far post as well. #cf97
- Ryan Peraino@ohnoitsperainoBOOM Magic Mike is back, with a beautiful play from Quincy #cf97
- 16'1 - 0F#18GOAL: Mike MageeGoals this Season: 1
- Hot Time In Old Town@HotTimeOldTown10': #cf97 defense smothering Phunions in tight band just on defensive side of midfield. Soumare, Larentowicz, Watson swept up by Hurtado.
- Matt Carlson@MattCarlson20Great ball by big red #cf97
- En La Red@EnLaRedSL12Buen centro de Jeff Lawrentowicz, pero no alcanza a conectar Mike Magee. #cf97
- Thadeus Madhaus @ThadeusMadhausNyarko making 'em whiff hard #cf97
- Dave Faries@anddavetooNothing like watching a match with the other clubs broadcast team. Apparently they think fabinho is our weak link, and weaker wo jack. #doop
- Ruben Tisch@rubentischSomeone has to make that run in front of McMath. Make him work for it. #cf97
- FireConf Podcast@FirePodFCShipp is roaming centrally a lot early, letting Cochrane occupy the left flank. Tracking defensively as needed. #cf97
- ChiFireMatch@ChiFireMatch8' - Amarikwa with a quick feed for Nyarko down the right, tries to hit a quick cross for Magee but he'd like that one back... #cf97
- FireConf Podcast@FirePodFC7'- Nice build up by Chicago there, Cochrane found Magee, w/ the ball falling to Shipp's feet. Nice move, but Philly clears. #cf97
- The U Match Day@TheUMatchDay5' Fernandes makes his way and attempts a shot just inside the box that dribbles harmless to Chicago's Sean Johnson. Scoreless. #CHIvPHI
- Kat Krzynowek@katk606View photo#cf97 come on you men in red.
- Jimmy S.@JSchar87Just doesn't feel right without jack #doop
- The U Match Day@TheUMatchDayView photo
- Lauren painter@cupcakepainterView photo
- Major League Soccer@MLSView photo
Goals and Assists
Assisted By: Quincy Amarikwa
Assisted By: Mike Magee
Reason: Unsporting Behavior
Reason: Unsporting Behavior
Reason: Time wasting
Reason: Unsporting Behavior
MLS at Toyota Park
Weather Partly Cloudy
Connection Lost. Reconnecting...