- Lisa Erickson@LaFemmeLocaand there we are... Quakes lost the game to the SporKS for a handball in the box. Oh well... next week. #SJEarthquakes
- Vignesh Venkat@vigneshv_psgThat was a stupid penalty. But we have ourselves to blame a lot too. #SJEarthquakes
- Irish Joe@JoeMaskivishNever understood the fans that leave early in a one goal game...a lot of empties popping up in the past few mins #SKCvSJ
- Jim Grundy@jimgrundyWHBKRONBERG!!! Huge save coming off his line there. Also, ouch. #SKC
- Ron Barnett@ronaldocaTired and disorganized #SJEarthquakes tonight, I'll write it off due to fixture congestion but they have to come out strong next Sat vs NE
- Jody Strauch@jodelldWell, stoppage time. Buckle yourselves in, #SKC fans.
- joshklingler@joshklinglerI would suggest to #sportingKC to not give up a late goal -- thanks
- Hunter Leach@ohmygoodsonSalinas kind of screwed Francis on that. Can't give up lazy balls like that #SKCvSJ
- внимание@theBGrassOnly three or four more minutes until San Jose scores the equalizing goal. #SportingKC
- ShowMeCute@jennyshowmecuteView photoMother/Daughter Soccer Date. #sportingkc #freezinforareason
- Ad Astra SKC@AdAstraSKCJust remember "the Goonies" never had a sequel made. #SKCvSJ
- Joe@jooseyjView photoFirst stop back in KC #SKCnation
- MRSON_USMNT_MLS@MRSON_SOCCERI think the GK, time wasting, yellow card has become automatic in 1 goal games. #SKCvSJ
- TheSoccerObserver@SoccerObserverIt's just as well Sporting Park has fancy wireless connectivity for fans to update their social media feeds. This game is brutal. #SKCvSJ
- SJ Earthquakes WUFC@EarthquakesWUFCWondo is going to regret missing that one too. Ugh. #SKCvSJ
- Christopicles@ChristophiclesI'm guessing we'll see Lenhart & Collin in a cage match for the Intercontinetal belt any day now. ##SKCvSJ
- Jody Strauch@jodelldNot sure Paulo wasn't clipped but I hate the way all MLS players go so quick to ground hoping for a card. No way to play soccer. #SKCvSJ
- Ashley Swanson@ashleyrswansonGo home refs. You're drunk. #SKCvSJ
- Darin Watson@Darin_WatsonThis is some...special officiating. #SportingKC
- 83'GEric Kronberg (Sporting Kansas City) is shown the yellow card.
- SHOT: Chris Wondolowski blasts free kick just over the bar
- Tim@phoccerLenhart/Collin round two ends up with both on the ground rolling out of play. Collin misses the pin chance. #SKCvSJ
- Katie Johns@k8e_jayView photo#sportingkc
- 81'MPaulo Nagamura (Sporting Kansas City) is shown the yellow card.
- Tim@phoccerThat's what I'm talking about, Lenhart v Collin. Hey CJ, lookout. #SKCvSJ
- Ron Barnett@ronaldocaBesides the fact that #SJEarthquakes can't control the ball AT ALL in the 2nd half
- Travis J. Berkley@tberkleyGreat sound bite! "You gotta score goals, and I gotta take you out." Sounded like Lenhart. #SKCvSJ.
- Christopher Hall@typoboxTweeting with cold hands is really hard. Worth it. #SKCvSJ
- Ron Barnett@ronaldoca#SJEarthquakes playing like a team that has played 4 matches in 2 weeks. The backline has no jump and KC's F's are running circles round us
- Steve DuBois@TwitlysiumThe jerseys are fine, but the striped socks are a bridge too far. #SKC
- Lisa Erickson@LaFemmeLocaYay!! Harris off for Gordo !!! Yay !!! #SKCvSJ
- Mr300FreedomsPerHour@OhSoUnWiseI like how #SportingKC builds up an attacking movement
- 76'FAlan GordonMAtiba Harris
- Jane Bush@jbushchemteachSeth sinovic looks like Luke Skywalker. #sportingkc
- 75'F#9C.J. SapongFSal Zizzo
- Harvey Rañola@harvey_ranolaThe #SJEarthquakes should be level right now. A striker on designated player wages like Wondo should be putting those away in his sleep.
- Daniel@twogoalhattrickWe can't get Seattled 3 matches in a row. One more goal at least. #skc
- Ron Barnett@ronaldoca#SJEarthquakes with one shot in the second half for a total of (lord have mercy) 4 at 74'
- Travis J. Berkley@tberkleyDidn't know much about him before he got here, but I'm liking me some Zizzo. #SKCvSJ
- Cory Prince ���@cory_is_ballinView photoAt that sorting game #sportingkc
- Sporting Kansas City@sportingkcView photoGOAL! @ddwyer14 beats Busch with a PK and #SportingKC leads 1-0 in the second half #SKCvSJ
- Women United FC@wunitedfcAll of the sudden, Dom Dwyer decided to let everyone know he ate his Wheaties this morning... #SKCvSJ
- Jonathan McNabb@jonathanmcnabbView photo#SportingKC
- haynes2211@haynes2211View photoZusi! � #sportingkc
- haynes2211@haynes2211View photoAnd we're back! #sportingkc #sportingpark
- MISS: Chris Wondolowski strike steers wide left
- SJ Earthquakes WUFC@EarthquakesWUFCC'mon Quakes! Need to get back into this. Looking out of sorts since the PK #SKCvSJ
- Ad Astra SKC@AdAstraSKCUmmm The Goonies is playing on ABC Family right now. Making me nervous. #SKCvSJ
- Crystle Lampitt@crystlelampittView photoGOOOOOOAAAAALLL!!!!!! #wedefendtogether #skc #sportingkc #work
- 66'DShaun Francis (San Jose Earthquakes) is shown the yellow card.
- YELLOW CARD: Shaun Francis booked for holding
- Andy Edwards@AndyEdMLSFWIW, #SportingKC also wan an MLS Cup in that stretch, soooooo.....
- MRSON_USMNT_MLS@MRSON_SOCCER#SKCvSJ I think a couple of people handled that ball, & it may have been SKC first, but maybe it's justice? Goodson even got the yellow.
- jimthebaptist@jimthebaptistView photoGoal! #sportingkc
- Kelsey White@kwhite18View photo#SPORTINGKC GOAAAL! And just a casual celebratory back flip.
- tagteamtompkins@tagteamtompkinsView photoDom! #sportingkc 1-0
- Daniel@twogoalhattrickShouldn't get too excited. Considering San Jose WILL score in the 93rd. #SKCvSJ
- Mathew Berger@_MathewBDOM DWYER DOM DWYER. Actually credit to Zusi for two beautiful crosses into the box. #SportingKC
- gastonreyno@gastonreynoView photoGoooooooooool #sportingkc
- View photo
- Isaac@isaaccccccccccThat was the most intentional handball since the hand of god. #SKCvSJ
- Justin Schrepel@justin_sdkView photoGOAL!! #SPORTINGKC
- Sarah Koster@sarahjkosterView photoGoal!!!!!!! #SportingKc
- Major League Soccer@futbolMLS¡GOOOL! (57') | Dom Dwyer abre la cuenta desde los doce pasos, tras una mano en el área de Steven Lenhart. #SKCvSJ 1-0
- SKC Gameday@SKCgamedaySalazar points to the spot (and gives Goodson a yellow card) for a handball in the box #SKCvSJ
- 57'1 - 0F#14GOAL: Dominic Dwyer (PK)Goals this Season: 1
- 57'DClarence Goodson (San Jose Earthquakes) is shown the yellow card.
- San Jose Earthquakes@QuakesMatchday56' Buschy saves the day yet again! Gets his fingertips on former Quakes Ike Opara's attempt. 0-0. #SKCvSJ
- SOSARams Fan@laramsfan1966Opara can't buy one. #SportingKC
- Cass@cassgabe7Zusi and Zizzo are far more effective on the high flank than Sapong has been. It shows statistically, but the net remains empty. #SKCvSJ
- PENALTY: Steven Lenhart called for a handball in the box
- SKC Gameday@SKCgameday55' Zusi's stutter-step gets him past Cato but Goodson is there to head the cross out for a corner kick 0-0 #SKCvSJ
- Lisa Erickson@LaFemmeLocaNot a full fan of Atiba Harris yet... I still miss Chavez! Wonder when our Benefica dude will be ready to play for the #SJEarthquakes
- Chris Dangerfield@ChrisDanger7Not bad 1st half. Only 1 good chance for SKC ( great clearance by pierazzi). Lenny needs more help from Harris holding ball up #Quakes74
- Tim Hinkle@hinkle_tim#SportingKC sometimes the truth hurts-the new uniforms are ugly-the field is ugly-the play is ugly. I saw better play today with U11 players
- Nikki.@yellowafternoonsView photoThese two are the cutest!
- HTMJ.J. KovalMSam Cronin
- внимание@theBGrassOMG "Turn Down for What" is being played in Sporting Park right now before the 2nd half begins. #SportingKC
- Josh Lizar@joshisajediView photoNot cold at all. #sportingKC @milf0014
- rwilliams2@rwilliams2View photo#sportingkc
- Michael James@mjames8911View photoIt's cold. #sportingkc
- Kaitlyn Henuber@kaitlynbroskiiView photoI love the food here #sportingkc
- Jamie Greason@greasonjView photo
- Tim@phoccerHonestly, I'm disappointed. I was looking for a Lenhart/Collin UFC style matchup. Still have the second half. #SKCvSJ
- Lindsay Stoll@lindsaygene22View photo#sportingkc with my bestie :)
- Kate Gianino@kategianinoView photoShake the Quakes #SportingKC #iBelieve
- Matthew Doyle@MLS_AnalystOk, someone show this to Ike Opara at halftime so he knows he doesn't have the biggest "oops" of the day: http://t.co/YECo3w7r3s
- Tim@phoccer0-0 at the half for #SKCvSJ . Zizzo will look to have the chunk of his shin removed in the box earlier sewn back in during his break.
- Christopicles@ChristophiclesAbout bloody time. Sinovic was playing with fire all half. Going to start calling him HR ShoveNStuff. #SKCvSJ
- San Jose Earthquakes@QuakesMatchday45' Bernardez appears to be fine after suffering a bit of a knock. Two minutes of stoppage time added to the first half. #SKCvSJ
- Women United FC@wunitedfcI also I am calling there will be at least one red card this game... #SKCvSJ
- SJ Earthquakes WUFC@EarthquakesWUFCLast thing we need is a Muma injury. #SKCvSJ
- Women United FC@wunitedfcSalinas is a dangerous player. Just saying. #SKCvSJ
- Sara Ladner@sladner3View photoI believe that we will win! #SportingKC
- 42'D#16Seth Sinovic (Sporting Kansas City) is shown the yellow card.
- jaobyrne@jaobyrneView photoAt the sporting game!!! #sportingkc
- Lisa Erickson@LaFemmeLocaLenny and Bernardez both on Yellow cards now, don't know how that will change the game #SKCvSJ
- 39'FSteven Lenhart (San Jose Earthquakes) is shown the yellow card.
- OTF Brian@olearyscowfcI really like #SJEarthquakes new kits too. They remind me of something I wore as a kid. No school like the old school.
- Soccer Freedom@soccer_freedomView photo#sportingkc
- Job Hobaduzi@hobaduziView photoNeedless to say dad and I are staying warm at the Sporting Kansas City game. #SportingKansasCity
- Jim Grundy@jimgrundyWHBRough luck for Sporting as Zizzo tackled hard in the box. Could have been a penalty but not a horrible no-call. #SKC
- |<33DA/\/ ChRiStOpHeRsOn�@kjc1368View photoAt a #sportingkc game w/ @sbv__10
- Caleb Dodge@dodge__75View photoAt the #SportingKC game with Cole and Andy!
- Maddie Wood@maddiewood1View photoFirst KC soccer game with Mom!!! #SPORTINGKC
- Rico@ricola816View photo#SportingKC #IBTWWW
- Kate Sweeten@kate_kansascityThe guy in front of us is yelling pure nonsense as the game goes on. Most recent? "Bar-b-que!! Let's go!!" #skc
- Daniel@twogoalhattrickNeed a goal soon. This is San Jose, to win you need at least a 2-0 lead by the 90th minute and even then you might end with a draw. #SKCvSJ
- Jennifer Green@jgreen615View photoBig fans! #sportingkc
- Jon Wolf@preachingwolf#SKCvSJ not sure who should get the best actor Oscar for their flops tonight... too many Quakes to choose from!
- Matthew Doyle@MLS_AnalystOfficially 500 minutes across all competitions since a @SportingKC forward or winger has scored.
- SAVE: Jon Busch one handed save keeps the game 0-0
- Hunter Leach@ohmygoodsonCato is getting consistently beaten as RB. Can't have him stay there. Hopefully our other options are back soon. #SKCvSJ
- Rose Runser@rrunser89View photoSupporting the home team #sportingkc #wizards #100happydays #day27
- Ben Smith@benasmith71View photo#SportingKC
- T M@nasuveraxDoes Busch owe his goalposts a beer? #Quakes74
- JESSY@jmckenna3View photoFirst SKC game with my love!! #skc #sportingkansascity #boyfriend #love
- Randy@lie_sheet_steelDoes the SKC Supporters section cheer One More Beer during an opposing goalkick? #SKCvSJ
- Major League Soccer@MLSOhhh. Ike. #SKCvSJ
- Nyghtewynd@NyghtewyndIke Opara with an early-season candidate for Worst Miss Of All Time. He had to TRY not to score. #SportingKC
- SKC Gameday@SKCgameday18' Crazy sequence. Opara header cleared off the line. Zizzo rocket off the post. Opara off the post and hits his rebound left. #SKCvSJ
- Kristi Colvin@kristicolvinView photoLittle action shot. We just missed the net right after this. #skcvsje and OMG . You won't believe this - we just missed the net TWICE RIGHT IN FRONT OF IT! Wtf! #sportingkc
- Lisa Erickson@LaFemmeLocaNow That is the Ike Opara that I know and Love! :) haha !! #SKCvSJ
- Daniel@twogoalhattrickWhat's the foul count right now? Seems like San Jose is in double digits already. #SKCvSJ
- MUST SEE: Sal Zizzo and Ike Opara can't reach the back of the net
- SAVE: Jean-Baptiste Pierazzi clears dangerous ball off the line
- mollycaton@mollycatonView photo#SportingKC #BoulevardBeer #Mittens
- Christopicles@ChristophiclesAurelien Collin strikes me as the kind of guy who would be upset if you didn't put the right amount of ice cubes in his water. #SKCvSJ
- Elliott Almond@ElliottAlmondThat yellow card forces Victor Bernardez to be more cautious -- for virtually whole game #SKCvSJ
- Lyndsey@LaughingLyndsI dare Collin to play 5 min without complaining about something. Double dare. #SKCvSJ
- View photo
- AJ@ajspearmanView photoMe and my boo @misssarah_25 #sportingkc
- they call me cole�@nnicoleroseeView photosporting kc games � #sportingkc
- Tricia Ohlms@trishdish07View photoOur first Sporting KC game, the energy here is crazy!! #SportingKC #MLSchampions
- 9'DVíctor Bernárdez (San Jose Earthquakes) is shown the yellow card.
- Eli Rami@thebeanroverView photo#gottahavethatcup @sportingkc_official @sportingkc #sportingkc @theroasterie
- blakeloomis@blakeloomisView photoNo better place to be. #sportingkc #mls
- ralphpreed@ralphpreedView photoAt the game. What happened to spring? #SportingKC
- cricket771@cricket771View photo#sportingkc
- Ethan Franson@spiffy09View photo#SportingKC
- Jody Strauch@jodelldThose #SKC socks look like they could be sticking out from under a black & white farmhouse on a yellow-brick road.
- View photo
- Mindy Badgley@mindybadgleyView photoLet's Go Sporting!! #sportingkc
- Ryan Neil@ryanneilView photoGame night @ Kansas City #Quakes74
- Adam Sniegowski@adamsniegowskiView photo#letsgo #sportingkc
- YELLOW CARD: Eric Kronberg booked for time wasting
- 2ND LOOK: Steven Lenhart called for a handball in the box
- SAVE: Jon Busch stretches to keep Opara header out
- KICKOFF: Sporting Kansas City vs San Jose Earthquakes
- HIGHLIGHTS: Sporting Kansas City vs San Jose Earthquakes | March 22, 2014
- Weston Vitt@westonvitt22View photoLet's do this!!! #SportingKC
- Kristi Colvin@kristicolvinView photoThe opponents!! @sjearthquakes - except for Wondo. I love him so much. Lol!! #BestBoyEver #quakes #skcvsje
- Michelle Helt@hairyattitudeView photoSoccer friends. #skc #sportingkc #sportingpark #mls #mlscup #cauldron
- Garet King@gking_gnikgView photo
- Michael James@mjames8911View photo30 degrees? Perfect for a game. @cmrohs #sportingkc
- San Jose Earthquakes@sjearthquakesView photoWarm ups are over and it's almost go time. Tune in to Univision Deportes or Fox Sports 2. Kickoff at 5pm! #Quakes74 #CCL
- View photo
- Megan Elaine@meganelaineflickView photoHot date with my husband at one of my favorite places. So good to be back! #SportingKC #LOUDER
- Vanessa Johnson�@vanessa_dyanView photoFun at the game! #sportingkc ⚽️
- Vignesh Venkat@vigneshv_psgI'd like to have Goodson and Bernadez at the center of the back line as much as possible this season. #quakes
- Abby Miller@rideordiechikView photo#sportingkc game!!! Let's gooo
- Scott VanCompernolle@valinoreView photo37 degree cold night at Sporting Park for a match against the SJ Earthquake. Go Sporting. #skc #sportingkc #SKCvSJE #areyoureadyforsomefutbol
- Luke Orr@thisorrrthatView photoGoing to be a great game #sportingkc
- drumminit101@drumminit101View photo#sportingkc #wedefendtogether
- Scott McSpadden@thesmeView photoWE BELIEVE!! SO COLD!! #STMCapsule
- San Jose Earthquakes@SJEarthquakesView photo
- Brittney Evans@_heybrittney_View photoSoccer City, USA!! #SKC
- Allen Mackey@allenmackeyView photoIt's a good day for soccer.
Goals and Assists
|57'||Dominic Dwyer (PK)|
Reason: Unsporting Behavior
Reason: Unsporting Behavior
Reason: Unsporting Behavior
Reason: Time wasting
MLS at Children's Mercy Park
Kansas City, KS
Connection Lost. Reconnecting...