- Devin Cathcart@ClevelandGoonerJust not in the cards for the Crew tonight. Even that last consolation goal wasn't to be. #Crew96
- Alex Seixeiro@alexfan590Tremendous win. Orr couldn't have been better. Both fullbacks were impactful. Cesar needed to be big. Bradley was Bradley. #TorontoFC
- Daniel Monardo@DanielMonardoStatement win for Toronto FC! Without Jermain Defoe, they get the full 3 points in Columbus. #TFCLive
- Gerry Dobson@SNGerryDobsonConsidering the injuries and suspension to Caldwell, that's just about the most impressive road win you'll find in #TFC history. 2-0 final.
- Tim Drodge@bgnewfFfar & away the craftiest bit of coaching from Ryan Nelsen so far in his 1+ years here with #TFC. Smart gameplan & prescient selections
- Aaron Nielsen@ENBSportsToronto played well guys played there roles like Bekker as a partner in holding midfield with Bradley also think DeRo should start #TFCLive
- étienne @iiEtienneHagglund needs to start next game regardless of Henry's health. He earned it. #TFClive
- fastforwardreplay@FFReplayToronto FC will win without Jermaine Defoe & send a strong message around the MLS that they are a force to reckon with this season #TFClive
- edmund@edmundoTOWeird that TFC is winning away from home, never seen this before #TFC
- Kristin Knowles@kzknowlesI am a giant ball of stress right now. Rocking back & forth and saying 'oh my gods, oh my gods' over and over...#TFClive
- Tj Llewellyn@TJellynThe emergency CB pairing has been amazing today #TFClive
- WrongSideOfThePond@wrongsideofpondThat Issey goal was the end result of a great build up by #TFC. And any questions of the depth of their side are being laid to rest.
- Ben Ferree@bferree12Finlay and Higuain both fail to even touch a cross right in front of them. #Crew96 had a good chance there to at least get one back
- Asif Hossain@asifintorontoTip of the hat. The most disciplined performance in Ryan Nelsen's tenure to date. Every gamble paid off, his plan worked perfectly. #TFClive
- Shamal K@shamal_khISSEY!! First goal in his first game for TFC #TFClive
- 85'0 - 2MGOAL: Issey Nakajima-FarranGoals this Season: 1
- Joe Russell@0jrussell9View photoSeats for the game aren't too bad today #Columbus #Crew #Crew96
- Breanna@_soundofasmileOrr is furious. Definitely a personality back there. #tfc
- 81'F#13Ethan FinlayFDominic Oduro
- Mark Bernhardt@mbernhardt6Do we have an attack that isn't a cross? #Crew96
- Amy Bernhardt@amy_lauraPretty sure tonight isn't going on Pipa's career highlight reel. #Crew96
- Gareth Wheeler@WheelerTSN#TFC trying to hold on w/out Bradley, Defoe, Caldwell, Henry, DeRo, Osorio on the field. Really good team effort here.
- D.L.@daniellessepsBradley Orr is playing bit for Toronto FC today...#TFCLive ... Jackson runs but can't make a pass, Alvaro Rey doesn't pass the ball
- 78'FAndrew WiedemanM#23Álvaro Rey
- Nathan G.@C4nuck17Looks like Morrow with the armband #TFClive
- Mark Bernhardt@mbernhardt6We need to take a few of those shots from an angle rather than trying to play every one into the middle. #Crew96
- Cornelius Talmidge@CorneliusTmge#TFClive Bekker's done really well; really happy that he's coming along, but not the day to throw him out only with Hall
- Andrew King@AndrewKingMLSFor the second week in a row, offensive moves for Gregg Berhalter. Subbing on both Arrieta and Meram for less offensive guys. #Crew96
- 74'FJairo ArrietaM#12Tony Tchani
- Henry@HenryWhitfieldBeautiful build up play by Toronto, Gilberto just unable to sneak that under the woodworks. Close. #TFCLive
- Ben Ferree@bferree1212,045 at the game tonight. sunny yet chilly, #Crew96 will try to send them home with more than the 1-0 mark it is now.
- 73'MJeremy HallM#4Michael Bradley
- Tim@TimJames1989Play as a team and they'll scores (possibly twice), but start to be individuals all trying to do too much and they'll lose this #Crew96
- SHOT: Gilberto rattles the post
- Dan Riccio@DanRiccio590Very strange injury. DeRo pulls up lame off the ball. Limps off, Issey on for him. #TFClive
- Marco D'Onofrio @Kubani7De Rosario goes down and Farran looks set to come on.. #TFCLive
- 69'MIssey Nakajima-FarranFDwayne De Rosario
- Andrew King@AndrewKingMLS#Crew96 absolutely dominating possession, but looking less-than-dangerous around the Toronto box.
- Andrew King@AndrewKingMLSYeah, looks like Hector Jimenez is playing a super forward wingback spot. #Crew96
- Breanna@_soundofasmileBekker is a good partner for Bradley in the midfield... Between them is an average amount of hair. #tfc
- WrongSideOfThePond@wrongsideofpondOne of these chances needs to go in soon. Otherwise I see #Crew96 throwing more & more forward & potentially getting caught in the break
- Andrew King@AndrewKingMLSJustin Meram comes on for Josh Williams. No idea what this #Crew96 formation looks like now. Jimenez playing wingback?
- 67'M#9Justin MeramD#3Josh Williams
- Alfred J. Sparky@Sparky4LFCNice to see some legit contact fron a cross but that needs to be converted #Crew96
- Mark Bernhardt@mbernhardt6For as much as we rely on crossing its amazing how ineffective it can be for us. #Crew96
- Daniel Karell@DanielKarellCrew fans becoming frustrated with the team’s lack of a good touch in the final third. Tchani with another midfield turnover. #Crew96
- Dan Riccio@DanRiccio590Two things Alvaro Rey needs to do to become a superstar: Make quicker decisions, and improve left foot. #TFClive
- Eric @PaxAttack300After 20 or 30 failed crosses to Oduro you'd think they'd figure it's not going to work. Ever. #crew96
- Ben Ferree@bferree12#Crew96 had just 1 goal from crosses last season. They have twice that amount this season already, and seem to be only trying that tonight.
- Kurtis Friesen@ThespihunterBest defense is a good offense.. and #TFC refuses to attack. We will pay for trying to sit on a 1-0 lead. Make some runs boyz!
- Jeremy Winters@stamford6Higuan needs to play that on the ground to give Williams a chance there. #Crew96
- WrongSideOfThePond@wrongsideofpondHiguaín looking much sharper this half. Connecting on more of his passes and at the center of the early second half run. #Crew96
- SHOT: Josh Williams shoots high from a tough angle
- j_real@j_realNapped through the first half... Still unsure this score line is accurate? #TFClive
- Mike McGuire@McGuire_MikeHuge save there by Cesar don't think Bendik woudda made that stop #tfclive
- SHOT: Gilberto snatches at a chance and misses
- Andrew King@AndrewKingMLSOnly five minutes in, but #Crew96 look much more interested in this second half. Similar to the Seattle game.
- Andrew King@AndrewKingMLSAnor absolutely drilled that free kick after Higuain touched it for him. Nice punch by Cesar to save it. Best #Crew96 shot.
- TweetTFC@TweetTorontoFCClearing the ball isn't going to help boys! Control it, move up and attack, we need another goal #TFClive
- SAVE: Julio Cesar parries a rocket
- Marco Reda@MarcoReda34Funny how much better a team can look with CB's willing to pass the ball to midfielders...#TFC
- Andrew King@AndrewKingMLSThis game is screaming for Justin Meram. If Berhalter wants to send a message, he'll yank Higuain and put J9 behind Oduro. #Crew96
- Brooks A@too_tall_ba21View photo#bemassive #crew96 #nordeck
- Setting the Table@settingthetablePossession negating possession. An occasional drop from the wing to a trailer instead of crosses every time can keep TFC honest. #Crew96
- Dan Riccio@DanRiccio590Columbus have just continued to turn the ball over in key areas of the pitch. Has led to many if not all of TFC's chances. #TFClive
- jmazzuno@jmazzunoView photoFirst game of the campaign. Good to be back in the 'decke. #crew96
- Toronto FC@torontofcView photo
- WrongSideOfThePond@wrongsideofpondAnd there's the first real chance #Crew96 have produced off of an excellent low service from Francis... but nobody gets on the end of it.
- Anthony Tighe@cariboutigsView photoColumbus v Toronto #soccersaturday #undefeated #michaelbradley #feedoduropizza #whitecastlesliderz #Crew96 @harryisbored28 @kylephair
- Kurtis Larson@KurtLarSUNComing out party for De Rosario in this first half. The best we've seen him. If he gets a goal, more will come. #TFCLive
- Ryan J. Racine@ryanracineAlvaro Rey is a stud. love the way he plays the game! #TFClive
- Tom Snell@snelltImpressed with how Gilberto popped back up after going down hard. #TFClive
- Original109@originaltfc109View photo
- Breanna@_soundofasmileCredit where it's due, #TFC looking much more comfortable with the ball at their feet.
- Daniel Petrus@dpetrus86View photoColumbus Crew vs. Toronto FC #Crew96 #MLS
- Breanna@_soundofasmileYou want to teach young players to have their head on a swivel? Make them watch Bradley. #TFC
- WrongSideOfThePond@wrongsideofpondIf #Crew96 have any hope to get back in this, they need to make it to the half without conceding.
- Sarah O. Swenson@manic_swensWho is this team? Looking comfortable with possession in the attacking third? … I could get used to this #TFClive
- Andrew King@AndrewKingMLSGregg Berhalter will need to calm this team down at the half. They look completely thrown off of their game. #Crew96
- John Molinaro@JohnMolinaroBradley fantastic so far. But I've also been impressed with Rey and Morrow tonight. #TFC
- Tyrrell Meertins@TEEWHYoxJustin Morrow has been magnificent! #TFClive
- All on the Pitch@AllonthePitchBekker looking good, making the most of the opportunity so far. #TFCLive
- Kristin Mihoci@mihocikrView photo#columbuscrew #fanpicofthematch #gocrew #nordecke #sempercolumbus #crew96
- Rob Ditta@RobDittaNo communication between Gilberto and DeRo. Not a good combo up top. #TFCLive
- TweetTFC@TweetTorontoFCRey is just too good #TFClive
- Tim @Timotheus_d#TFC really set themselves up with all that "a good team doesn't lose two in a row" talk.
- 34'DMark Bloom (Toronto FC) is shown the yellow card.
- Devang Desai @DesaiDevangDe Ro tracking back real well #TFClive
- Chris Meister@cmeis1991View photoC'mon Columbus! #crew96 #GloryToColumbus
- Marika@marikavbView photoI know I am, I swear I am, Columbus til I die. #crew96 @columbuscrew
- Amanda Puckett@mistakentreesView photoCrew v. Toronto. ⚽️� #vscocam #squaready #crew96 #crewstadium #columbusohio #columbuscrew #socolumbus
- Monica Wirick-Schultz@ammewsingView photoGray skies have cleared up, put on a yellow hat (or jersey). Go Crew! #Crew96
- Clemente Miranda@peluco52Game seems to be too fast for Bekker #TFClive needs to step up his game
- Joseph Diniz@JosephDiniz1Said it back in January: Bradley signing best Toronto pro-sports move in last 10+ years. The man is a magnificent beast! 1-0 #TorontoFC
- SHOT: Higuain fires wide from the free kick
- Andrew King@AndrewKingMLSAlso looking lost: Federico Higuain. Terrible decisions, terrible execution. Not sure I've ever seen him look like this. #Crew96
- Andrew King@AndrewKingMLSWaylon Francis and Tony Tchani look lost tonight. #Crew96
- Asif Hossain@asifintorontoVery encouraging movement from Toronto right now. Midfielders and defenders fluidly eating up space, giving Columbus nothing. #TFClive
- Courtney Cokes@clcokesView photoGo Crew!! #crew96 #columbusoh #citylife #columbuscrew #soccer
- Andrew King@AndrewKingMLSHiguain has looked like a shell of himself tonight. He's misplaced at least five passes already, made a couple of costly giveaways. #Crew96
- Alfred J. Sparky@Sparky4LFC#Crew96 are definitely looking flustered, and this is without Defoe.... Need to find something to calm them down
- Greg Lalas@GaetjensIs Michael Bradley playing as a striker today? #CLBvTOR
- Andrew King@AndrewKingMLSHector Jimenez has made the best two passes for #Crew96 tonight. Nearly created a goal by finding Oduro in a ton of space.
- Hager like badger@hager_badgerOH man Dero with a SWEET pass to bradley in the box. Bradley couldn't finish it tho oh #TFClive
- Matt Lofy@mattlofyView photoColumbus til I die. #Crew96
- Andrew King@AndrewKingMLSAfter a solid spell of possession early, #Crew96 have seemed much more frantic, disorganized than usual. Not putting much together right now
- Henry@HenryWhitfieldThat goal is a hustle goal; Bradley doesn't give up on the pass there and slots it home. Terrible angle, makes most of it. #TFCLive
- Brad X@reddvl0217Rooting against Toronto in two sports simultaneously. No celebratory crack hits for Rob Ford tonight, please. #Crew96
- Rob Pizzola@robpizzolaNice shot by Michael Bradley, but that's just some terrible keeping. Yikes. #TFC
- Graham Rowlands@beachrockincWow!!!! Bradley with an AMAZING goal!!! #TFClive
- View photo
- Amanda Goheen@aspca19View photoGo Crew!!! #crew96
- 11'0 - 1M#4GOAL: Michael BradleyGoals this Season: 1
- Matt Stalf@mtstalfView photo#crewture
- James Servitillo@JamesRumarEver since Montreal joined the league, I don't even consider Columbus to be a rival anymore. This is just another league game. #TFClive
- Ricardö Fartura@ricardofarturaDeRosario should've buried that pass from Rey earlier on #TFClive
- Ken Keck@keck_kenSteve Clark is our personal lord and savior. #Crew96
- Andrew King@AndrewKingMLSBAD giveaway by Gonzalez leads to a #TFC break. But Steve Clark makes one of his many great saves thus far in 2014 and shuts down another.
- Dr Fever (|||+)@TheRealDrFeverDo Rosario had to score there. Lacked a good final touch. #TFCLive
- Adam Jardy@AdamJardyOutside backs continuing to push for #crew96. Wil Trapp the lone deep guy on defense, essentially as a central defender.
- SAVE: Steve Clark denies De Rosario
- Mark Womack@MarkEWomackView photo
- Alex Mapes@atmapes1View photoCrew game #MLS #Crew96
- Andrew Schwepfinger@aschwepfingerView photoCome on @columbuscrew! #crew96
- Hager like badger@hager_badgerI wanna see this Dero/ Gilberto chemistry #TFClive
- Robyn Jackson@robyneggsView photoLet's go Crew #Crew96
- Kapri Brown@kapribrownView photoThe Hooligans are ready. #Crew96
- Jenn Boehlke@jboehl210View photoStart of the game #Crew96
- KICKOFF: Columbus Crew vs. Toronto FC
- HIGHLIGHTS: Columbus Crew vs. Toronto FC | April 5, 2014
- Hager like badger@hager_badgerI'm still mad about Caldwell being suspended, but Bradley as captain makes me so happy. #TFClive
- Columbus Crew@ColumbusCrewSun is still high above #Crew96 Stadium’s west stand as we get set for the first Trillium Cup clash of 2014.
- Lisa Elk@minielkView photo
- sarah328@sarah328View photoCOLUMBUS! #crew96 #columbuscrew
- Kurtis Larson@KurtLarSUNEven if TFC drops all 3 points today, still think you'll hear Nelsen say he would have taken 6 points from first four. I agree. #TFCLive
- Julie@juliebjulzView photoBeautiful day for a crew game!! #crew96 @daveheimann
- View photo
- View photo
- Toronto FC@torontofcView photo
- View photo
- Major League Soccer@MLSView photo
- Asif Hossain@asifintorontoBradley Orr is at centre back. Well, why not? Trillium Cup isn't really a thing anyway. #TFClive
- Andrew King@AndrewKingMLSTheir possession drills in close quarters really showcase the tight spacing passes that Berhalter emphasizes so much. Says a lot. #Crew96
- Massive Report@MassiveReportSubs for #Crew96: Lampson, Barson, Wahl, Viana, Finlay, Meram, and Arrieta
- Massive Report@MassiveReportNo surprises for #Crew96 Starters: Clark; Williams, Gonzalez, Parkhurst, Francis; Trapp, Tchani; Jimenez, Higuain, Anor; Oduro
- Michael Jones@mjones0712View photo
- Jay Rock@jrock2979View photo
- Jeremy@JermzzRoqueReally intrigued to see how Bekker does alongside Bradley today. #TFC
- Rachel@littlespaeroView photoDead center... and super early. � Crew vs Toronto �⚽️✨ #TrilliumCup #crew96 #columbus #MLS
- Columbus Crew@columbuscrewView photoColumbus, we love you. #Crew96
- Mike Fabert@moneymn34View photo#TrilliumCup #Crew96 #TFC #MLS
- Zach Closson@closson63View photo#crew96
- Columbus Crew vs. Toronto FC April 5, 2014 Preview | The Scouting Report
Goals and Assists
Assisted By: Mark Bloom
Assisted By: Justin Morrow
Reason: Unsporting Behavior
Dwayne De RosarioF
MLS at Columbus Crew Stadium
Weather Partly Cloudy
Connection Lost. Reconnecting...