- Fútbol MLS@futbolMLSView photo
- 90'+4'FPéguy Luyindula (New York Red Bulls) is shown the yellow card.
- Rob Lee@WRRobOnly players that deserve to stay are Robles, BWP, Henry, Cahill, and Sam... #RBNY
- RBNYTweets (Matt)@RBNYTweetsDax McCarty. James Rodriguez he ain't #RBNY
- 90'FAlan GordonM#6Shea Salinas
- Mary Ellen@maryellen_hcView photoLet's go Red bulls! #rbny
- 85'1 - 1FGOAL: Steven LenhartGoals this Season: 1
- 84'MLloyd Sam (New York Red Bulls) is shown the yellow card.
- 83'FAtiba HarrisMYannick Djaló
- Jon@JBSeligmanThis team needs a new centerback pairing yesterday. #RBNY
- 78'M#6Shea Salinas (San Jose Earthquakes) is shown the yellow card.
- TheFaust@FaustMNThierry Henry: First human to roll his eyes 360 degrees. #RBNY
- Gerry Sacco@GerryDSaccoWondo is just not the same... #RBNY
- Alex Ortega@sdubtwaView photo#newyorkredbulls #runwithus #sanjosestinks #chriswondolowskihatesfreedom
- Matthew Hoffman@mhoffCahill leaving is a big blow to #nyrb but the right decision. Hope for a speedy recovery.
- 74'FPéguy LuyindulaMTim Cahill
- Gerry Sacco@GerryDSaccoA lot of stupid challenges... Defense is going to have to play softer now. Need that second goal badly. #RBNY
- 70'MTim Cahill (New York Red Bulls) is shown the yellow card.
- 70'DJamison Olave (New York Red Bulls) is shown the yellow card.
- 69'MKhari StephensonMJean-Baptiste Pierazzi
- matt caputo@mattcaputoView photoI still call them the #Metrostars. #majorleaguesoccer #mls #soccer #newyorkredbulls #nyredbulls #football #newjersey #weekend
- Ainslie Binder@ainslieannDare I say that #RBNY's defense has been playing well tonight?
- New York Red Bulls@NewYorkRedBulls61: Salinas is called offsides. The score remains 1-0 #NYvSJ.
- 64'FSteven Lenhart (San Jose Earthquakes) is shown the yellow card.
- Ryan Brister@ThroughBalls#RBNY appear to have covered the bare concrete at RBA with blue paint/team logos etc. It's subtle, but an improvement.
- Austin Fido@canetopIs Henry customizing these short shorts? #RBNY
- missvpatch@missvpatchView photoI believe that #wewillwin #newyorkredbulls
- Gary Hampson@garyhampsonDax out. Peguy in. Come on, Petke. Make it happen. #RBNY
- Ryan Brister@ThroughBalls#RBNY have had a few chances to make this match 2-0. They might regret not taking them.
- Layna Patel@laynapatelView photo
- cdmccurdy@cdmccurdyView photoWhere else would we be? #RBNY vs. San Jose #quakes #runwithus
- Chris Espiritu@mrespirituView photoBeautiful night at the arena
- Russell �Krzyzanowski��@russellkriz85View photo#redbulls #NYRB
- Matthew Levine@MatthewLevine4Will be really interesting to see what Petke does when Miller is ready to play. Needs to find way to keep Oyongo in the lineup. #RBNY
- Tim Froh@TimFrohJB Pierazzi quietly having himself another excellent game. Strong shielding the back line and excellent switching the field. #NYvSJ
- Peter Knox@peterknoxView photo@newyorkredbulls #dowhatyoulove #rbny
- Jason Corliss@jc_verbatimView photoPOV. #rbny
- Christine Casterline@casterline24View photoDifferent view for tonight⚽️ #rbny #runwithus
- Mike Gurnis@MikeGurnisAwesome experience so far at the #RBNY Match!
- paddyajones247@paddyajones247View photoFrozen margaritas and footy. This is how we do it. #rbny
- Austin Fido@canetopCan't fault ref. He watched us do nothing with advantage twice. Was doing us a favor stopping play. #RBNY
- 45'+1'DShaun Francis (San Jose Earthquakes) is shown the yellow card.
- Charles Boehm@cboehmDax McCarty is struggling noticeably for RBNY lately. Unrelated: Lenhart is getting whaled on tonight, & the ref doesn't much care. #NYvSJ
- Ravi Cattry@rcattryCan we just take Dax off? It can't be any worse than having him on the pitch. #RBNY
- David Foy@feverpitch88People say you go to #RBNY 2 watch Henry. No you're doing it wrong then, u go 2 watch Robles pull off amazing saves & Henry yell @ teammates
- Glenn Williams@G_R_WilliamsIf #RBNY had a defence to go with that strike force we would truly be something special.
- Dan Dickinson@GothamistDanFor all the fans lamenting that #RBNY gets no penalty calls: that’s their fourth penalty goal scored (out of 32 total) in 2014.
- Franco Panizo@FrancoPanizoWon't be long (watch it be today) before talk of the all-time MLS scoring record comes up. For those wondering, it's 27. #RBNY
- Franco Panizo@FrancoPanizoHenry with ANOTHER home game death stare to a youngster, shouting at Oyongo to "get back" after he was caught lingering up field. #RBNY
- Jesus Ortiz@ManuelSoDopeBWP a beast! #RBNY
- Franco Panizo@FrancoPanizoGOAL RED BULLS! WRIGHT-PHILLIPS! Busch guesses incorrectly and Wright-Phillips scores easily. That's his 17th of season, folks. #RBNY
- Ray Curren@rjcurrenSteven Lenhart with his usual shtick, but doesn't work so well in his own penalty area. #NYvSJ
- Matthew Levine@MatthewLevine4BWP and Henry continue to be fun to watch together. Combination nearly leads to an opener, but for a Hernandez goal line clearance. #RBNY
- c33p33@chrisproanoFINALLY a call in our favor! #rbny
- 33'F#8Chris Wondolowski (San Jose Earthquakes) is shown the yellow card.
- 33'1 - 0F#99GOAL: Bradley Wright-Phillips (PK)Goals this Season: 17
- Sara �@saramonsterView photoIt's a pretty packed game tonight. Let's go #redbulls!
- Franco Panizo@FrancoPanizoRed Bulls want a penalty kick after Wright-Phillips goes down in box, but no call from Jose Carlos Rivero. Tough to tell. #RBNY
- Notty Manager@NottyLite24: Strike by #NYRB. The home side are looking for a way to unlock the opposition defence and start the scoring in this first half.
- Tim Froh@TimFrohSecond elbow to back of Lenhart's head. Still no yellow. This really is absurd, regardless of how you feel about Lenhart. #NYvSJ
- Rob Lee@WRRobI think its time to blow up this team... #RBNY
- Adaś Paweł K@Benek81geez... not even 20 minutes in and we're lucky it's not 2-0 or even 3-0 #RBNY
- TheFaust@FaustMNIs it just me, or does #RBNY look fatigued?
- Tim Froh@TimFrohYannick Djalo never saw two defenders he didn't think he could dribble past. #NYvSJ
- Franco Panizo@FrancoPanizoOyongo has been so impressive during this recent stretch. Just kept up with Salinas on the dribble and cleanly dispossessed him. #RBNY
- SHOT: Yannick Djalo forces a Robles save after a slick team move
- Franco Panizo@FrancoPanizoAlmost 15 minutes in and Red Bulls really struggling to main possession. Can't string more than three passes together at the moment. #RBNY
- metro4eva@metro4evaView photoSaturday night #NYRB game
- Tim Froh@TimFrohRed Bulls not keeping a compact defensive line. Quakes getting in behind onside via long ball. Keep your eye on this. #NYvSJ
- randisayshi@randisayshiView photoGo Red Bulls! #rbny #runwithus
- San Jose Earthquakes@QuakesMatchday4' CHANCE! Opportunity for Wondo as Pierazzi plays him the perfect ball behind NY's back line. #NYvSJ
- BLOCK: Jamison Olave blocks a great Chris Wondolowski chance
- Mealzy@apwhitneyView photoThere is always futbol #RBNY #gametime
- Giselle Moncayo@21njdevils101View photoNever been so happy to be back home at Red Bull Arena �❤️⚽️ LETS GO RED BULLS!! #RBNY
- Glenn Williams@G_R_WilliamsHarsh, #RBNY drop Matt Miazga on his birthday! Young CB could do with a break from the team though.
- CHANCE: Chris Wondolowski can't put enough on open chance
- KICKOFF: New York Red Bulls vs San Jose Earthquakes | July 19, 2014
- HIGHLIGHTS: New York Red Bulls vs San Jose Earthquakes | July 19, 2014
- New York Red Bulls vs. San Jose Earthquakes July 19, 2014 Preview | Scouting Report
- Miguel Nunez@rbnygunnerView photoWith the Lads and Lassies. Git In #RBNY
- Dan Dickinson@GothamistDanWondo gets an extra loud “SUCKS” after his name from the RBA crowd. To say he’s going to get some stick tonight is an understatement. #NYvSJ
- Rob G@rbnyrobIn this match, a clean sheet is as important as the win for #rbny
- Corey Clayton@CoreyClaytonView photo
- Peter Knox@peterknoxView photo
- Evan Ream@EvanReamI find it hilarious that BWP has 16 goals and 0 assists. How do you play forward and not deliver a single assist? #RBNY
- Bryan Kremkau@bryankremkauView photoCelebrating our 36th birthday at #RBNY #runwithus #dowhatyoulove
- SoccerLIMagazine@SoccerLIMagView photo
- bmatt@GetsHandsyStarting to feel preemptively bad about what I'll say about Wondo today #rbny
- robertschwartz@robertschwartzView photo
- Nicole Moncayo@cena3011View photoIt's always good to be back home, cheering on the team I love. #NYRB #NYvSJ #RunWithUs
- newyorkredbulls@newyorkredbullsView photoReady. #NYvSJ #RunWithUs
- King James@jumpmanjr012View photo
- FRY@FRRYYYLet's hope a more defensively minded Dax McCarty allows Timmy Cahill to get more involved in the attack. #NYRB
- John Corbett@jacorbett70View photo
Goals and Assists
|33'||Bradley Wright-Phillips (PK)|
Reason: Unsporting Behavior
Reason: Persistent Infringement
Reason: Persistent Infringement
Reason: Unsporting behaviour
Reason: Unsporting Behavior
MLS at Red Bull Arena
Weather Partly Cloudy
Connection Lost. Reconnecting...