- bosleezy@BosleezyTHROW THE CHEF IN THERE #RBNY
- Trevor Hayward@HeyHaywardI think most #RBNY fans would swap Dennis for Richard Eckersley right now
- Trevor Hayward@HeyHaywardThat cross brought back extremely inconsistent memories of Danleigh Borman #RBNY
- Major League Soccer@MLSTime running out on New York. The club must win to keep their hopes of reaching the knockout stages alive. #CCL
- Jason@chestrockwell14FAS throwing numbers forward still. Chances to come both ways #CCL
- alan@alan_suenThere goes the chance #RBNY
- Matt Kremkau@mattkremkauCD Fas is a garbage team.. that #RBNY can't beat apparently
- Jason@chestrockwell14NYRB 18 yard box not really lined very well. More like a whispered suggestion than an actual penalty area #CCL
- Isaac@isaaccccccccccThis loss is on #RBNY lack of depth up top. This lineup isn't as bad as it's being made out to be.
- Jason Iapicco@DoctaStoogeI seriously don't know how #RBNY hasn't given up a goal at this point.
- 80'MMarcio TeruelMNéstor Raul Renderos
- Mark Fishkin@MarkFishkinRoot canals are more fun than #RBNY tonight.
- 77'Mark Blanco (FAS) is shown the yellow card.
- Austin Fido@canetopGreat chip from Eckersley to...Ruben Bover. Cos we are now playing a third-string midfielder up front in a must-win game. #FASvNY
- supporter@importerxporterI mean when's there's this much space it shouldn't be that hard to run at goal. #RBNY
- Andrew Sherman@asherman87Long balls to Bover's head. Bover as a target striker. Wow. This is really going to happen isn't it. #RBNY.
- 72'FRuben Bover IzquierdoFSaer Sene
- Austin Fido@canetopSo...we took 90% of the squad but only 10% of the forwards. Great. #FASvNY
- Franco Panizo@FrancoPanizoFor all good they've done during recent four-game unbeaten run in league play, #RBNY would see a lot of it undone without 3 points tonight.
- Rob Celletti@RobCellettiI'm not watching just yet, but #RBNY is literally trolling its fans right now. Right? I mean, they can't be serious.
- 67'FMark BlancoFKevin Issahaku
- Pedro Gomes@MLSSuperSubMan, if only #RBNY had a guy who could score. Like a guy who might be leading the league in goals...on the bench...that would be nice
- 61'M#6Eric AlexanderM#6Dax McCarty
- Austin Fido@canetopHaven't noticed Christianson much, but when I have it has been for good reasons. #FASvNY
- Austin Fido@canetopThat's the way, Oyongo. Go for it - no one else will. #FASvNY
- 52'FGonzalo MazziaMMélvin Álfaro
- Sal Cipriano@salciprianoIf Tim Cahill is being used as a sub in league games, shouldn't he be a starter on this #CCL team???
- RBNYTweets (Matt)@RBNYTweetsCan someone explain offsides to Sene? #RBNY
- Sal Cipriano@salciprianoThis is an #RBNY team that can lose this game. Then what? How does the team/Petke explain the roster decisions made?
- Austin Fido@canetopIf I see a ball into the box without Sene chasing or on the end of it one more time...#FASvNY
- Austin Fido@canetopThings Mike needs to explain: where's Cahill? What happened to Sam? Why did Sene take that PK? #FASvNY
- 39'MEric Stevenson (New York Red Bulls) is shown the yellow card.
- vincent l.@retnicfAnd he Baggioed it #RBNY
- Patrick MacDonald@PMacD82I had a bad feeling as soon as I saw Sene step to the spot #RBNY
- Austin Fido@canetopOh. Sene. Not like that. Not like that at all. #FASvNY
- Austin Fido@canetopPenalty! Oyongo, you beautifu, tricksy genius! #FASvNY
- Mike Iozzia@MikeIozziaPK for RBNY #CCL
- Mario Romilio@mromilioOyongo. Fantastic #RBNY
- 34'MNéstor Raul Renderos (FAS) is shown the yellow card.
- bosleezy@BosleezyEvery game I've seen Stevenson play he drifts away from the wing and seems almost constantly out of position #RBNY
- Haig@HaigNYI don’t know, Brian Dunseth, if this is how #RBNY looks after a charter flight, I think they should make the team fly Spirit Airlines back.
- MUFC | Bruins@LoLoLoFalcaoDax is just a workhorse. #RBNY
- Sal Cipriano@salciprianoHere I am thinking, "man, I do not like how #RBNY look so far" and THEN they sub out Sam...
- Franco Panizo@FrancoPanizoStephenson on to replace Sam in the 17th minute. Red Bulls just lost one of their biggest threats for this one, and Galaxy game looms. #RBNY
- 17'MEric StevensonMLloyd Sam
- Austin Fido@canetopQuick feet from Christianson there. Encouraging. #FASvNY
- RaceCar Jones@RaceCarJonesNo. Do not spend the whole game sending in crosses to Peguy and Sene. This is an unacceptable strategy. #RBNY
- Austin Fido@canetopSene offside. On a positive note, at least he was in the right position. #FASvNY
- Austin Fido@canetopEckersley breezes down the left flank before remembering he doesn't have much of a left foot. #FASvNY
- RBNYTweets (Matt)@RBNYTweetsIs that Eckersley or Dani Alves? #RBNY
- Navdeep Cattry@ncattry116I really don't know what to expect from this game. #RBNY
- A Real Jam-Up Guy@timtheredmenace#RBNY XI: Ginger, Robert, Armando Alejandro Estrrrrada, DP3, Him?, New Dane, Field Ginger, Injured, Dean Ambrose, Hickadoola, Demolition Man
- Jason Iapicco@DoctaStoogeJust a reminder #RBNY fans. This is Estadio Cuscatlán, which is not FAS' home stadium. FAS is playing an hour away from home. This can help.
- Isaac@isaaccccccccccIf I came all the way to El Salvador to watch #RBNY lose, I'm going to be really upset
- Bill Reese@ReeseCommaBillI don't care what anyone says, that FAS stadium in San Salvador is still safer than Northeast DC and RFK. #RBNY
- Deadlock Victim ✡@DeadlockVictimThat Salvadoran stadium looks like it was built out of Legos. #CCL
- Major League Soccer@MLSView photo
Goals and Assists
|34'||Néstor Raul Renderos|
Reason: Unsporting Behavior
Reason: Unsporting Behavior
Reason: Unsporting Behavior
Ruben Bover IzquierdoF
Néstor Raul RenderosM
2015/16 CONCACAF Champions League at Estadio Cuscatlán
FOX Soccer Plus
Connection Lost. Reconnecting...