- Major League Soccer@MLSView photo
- Jake Hatch@JacobCHatchUninspiring 1-1 draw for #RSL to snap losing streak tonight. Looked better in 2nd half but 4-3-3 still not generating enough offense/goals.
- Jake Simons@SLTID_JakeNot great from #RSL Up to this point in the season. We knew it would be a battle this year. The key is that we need to be getting better.
- Ty Jensen@TyScottJensen#RSL really has a problem with creating chances so far. Need plata back and need to be more creative
- Christopher Edele@ronalgringoWe've had more narrative changes than possession changes in #RSLvSJ
- Patrick Campbell@patatomicIs number 12 on #RSL paying tribute to John Stockton with the short shorts?
- Sean Garmer@LWOSSeanGarmerJJ Koval should have scored on that one for the #Quakes74
- Jeremy Horton@espn700jeremy90+' Koval nearly scores off the header. Nervous moments for #RSL there.
- Sondra C.@Sondra27That kid Bofo is impressive. #RSL
- Travis@travisxjulianSomeone gif Saucedo's dribbling. #RSL
- Tessie Mae@Tessiebear45So close. Pretty feet #RSLvSJ
- Laxmi Patel@OfficialLaxmiDevon Sandoval has stood out to me. Maybe it's the hair #RSLvSJ
- Talon Chappell@TalonChappell#RSL with basically 4 forwards for these last 5 minutes and change.
- cloudytoblue@cloudytoblueJJ please score a winner. I'd appreciate it. #Quakes74
- Randy@lie_sheet_steelThompson should be starting, not be a late sub #RSLvSJ
- 85'MJ.J. KovalMMatías Pérez García
- Jeremy Horton@espn700jeremy81' Bofo on for Luke. Can he affect the game like he did before the red card against Vancouver? #RSL
- 82'MSebastian SaucedoM#19Luke Mulholland
- Jeremy Horton@espn700jeremy80' Sandoval attempts the bike but doesn't connect. Feels like #RSL can get a goal if they keep pressing.
- Brad Dayton@2perishableView photoThe #bicyclekick that should-have-been! #rsl
- Brian Colfer@briancolfer#RSLvSJ Tommy show us something special!
- Sean Walker@DSeanKSLOfficial attendance at Rio Tinto: 19,715. The streak is over on a Friday night in Sandy. #RSLvSJ
- Jake Montero@jakemmonterowhat a bizarre game #RSLvSJ
- Jordan Patterson@RSLManiaWas sorta hoping that goal would spark some life or momentum. Still hoping... #RSLvSJ
- Thomas Floyd@thomasfloyd10As far as own goals go, that was pretty spectacular. It's not easy weighting a chip like that so perfectly. #RSLvSJ
- Chappy @itschappyOur most dangerous attacker of the night turns out to be Victor Bernardez. #RSL
- Marc Joyce@yellowcardesignThey were just praising the solid San Jose defence seconds before that own goal #RSLvSJ
- 75'D#22Tommy ThompsonFSanna Nyassi
- Coach Bart Jernigan@CoachJerniganI know we don't have all our dudes, but we have to stay afloat until they get back/we figure out how to play well in this formation. #RSL
- Jeremy@raulz801Thanks San Jose. We needed that. #rsl
- Tommy Fresh@tomcat340BALL DON'T LIE #RSLvSJ
- Joe Tansey@JTansey90Nice chip from Bernardez. #RSLvSJ
- Tyler Gray@TylerHGraywow. Spectacular own goal from Bernardez, just plain dumb. He plays it right into the net not realizing Bingham was charing. #RSLvSJ
- Huckleberry Quinn @QUINNFINITYGooooaaaaallllll #RSL
- Tylar@18018311485Own goal that's how we do #RSL
- PREST⚽️N CHITTY@Thee_PChittySweet, sweet Justice! #RSL
- Jake Hatch@JacobCHatchVictor Bernardez just evened the match at 1-1 with an own goal. Chipped his keeper. Not a smart play. Bad comunication. #RSL
- Robert@bobbEdigitalOwn goooooooooallllllllllllllllll. #RSLvSJ
- Chris Kamrani@chriskamrani71' Victor Bernardez chunks one into the back of his own net. Own goal. The drought is over? 1-1. #RSL
- Aowabin@aowabin#RSL 1-1 SJ. OG???
- Jeremy Horton@espn700jeremy71' Goal #RSL! Own goal!
- Daniel Squizzato@DanielSquizzatoWhat percentage of conversations between Kyle Beckerman and Devon Sandoval are about hair, do you think? #RSLvSJ
- Royal Review@royal_reviewWe need more from Sabo & Gil (esp. Sabo). Not just tonight, but so far all season. Tonight would be a great place to start though. #RSL
- 71'1 - 1DGOAL: Víctor Bernárdez (OG)
- #TeamAsher@ZacWebb1Much better #RSL
- Justin Carmony@JustinCarmonyRight there. That build up was a glimpse of the RSL I know. #RSLvSJ
- Josh Soelberg@jodasoelI miss Ned. #RSLvSJ
- SHOT: Kyle Beckerman blasts a shot that misses just wide
- westerndave@westerndaveView photoFriday night lights. #RSL
- Jeremy Horton@espn700jeremy63' Sandoval replaces Garcia. Will be interesting to see how this works tactically. #RSL
- 63'FDevon SandovalFOlmes García
- Jake Hatch@JacobCHatchDevon Sandoval is set to enter the match for #RSL, presumably to replace Alvaro Saborio.
- Devin Davis@djdavis17View photoGreat night for a game. Brings back memories of when I got to play on this glorious field! #ThanksForTheMemories #RSL #BattleHymn #HereAtTheRiot
- San Jose Earthquakes@SJEarthquakes57' First sub of the night for San Jose: Adam Jahn comes on for Innocent #RSLvSJ
- Not Mario Balotelli@santorussoView photo"But ref, i told you already, im innocent!" #mls #rslvsj
- 57'F#14Adam JahnFInnocent
- Margo Andersen@margo_andersenView photoOur first #RSL soccer game...it's just like the Quidditch pitch: people are wearing scarves, there's a cool white cover. And people are drinking dark beer. #allroadsleadtoharrypotter
- Aowabin@aowabinWondo unmarked with loads of time, but RSL block keeps the shot away. #RSLvSJ
- Sean Walker@DSeanKSL48' Jordan Allen receives Real Salt Lake's 2nd yellow card of the night, 3rd booking of the match. 21 fouls called by Stoica. #RSLvSJ
- 48'DJordan Allen (Real Salt Lake) is shown the yellow card.
- Bill Riley@espn700bill#RSL trying to avoid back to back home losses for the first time since June 2012 when LA and SJ beat them back to back.
- San Jose Earthquakes@SJEarthquakesThe second half is underway here in Salt Lake! Let's close this out, boys!!! #RSLvSJ
- Jeff Carlisle@JeffreyCarlisleThe more I watch the replay on Wondo's goal, the more I think it was Beckerman's touch that kept him on. #RSLvSJ
- Daniel Squizzato@DanielSquizzatoSalinas takes the shot and it deflects off of Olave. But then Beckerman consciously PLAYS the ball, which means Wondo is ONSIDE. #RSLvSJ
- Andrea Canales@soccercanalesChristopher Elliot Wondolowski - don't ever change, overly formal and detailed Spanish announcing. #RSLvSJ
- Hangin With Mr...@Andy_Cooper7Regardless of that goal, #RSL need to be better in the final third. This is about creating and finishing opportunities, not the bad calls
- San Jose Earthquakes@SJEarthquakesHALFTIME: RSL 0, Quakes 1. Wondo's goal the difference here in the first half as the Quakes head into the locker room with 1-0 lead. #RSLvSJ
- Hangin With Mr...@Andy_Cooper7The good calls #RSL got early in the season are starting to go the opposite way now.
- Tyler Gray@TylerHGrayAnd so ends the first half: SJ up 1-0. RSL have every motivation to come out on hot, liquid fire. Let's see how they respond. #RSLvSJ
- Ben Baer@BenBaer8920 fouls, 4 shots. Yea, that perfectly defines whatever that half was. #RSLvSJ
- Jake Hatch@JacobCHatchNot a pretty half for #RSL. Looked disjointed & unsure of positioning. Possession was also lacking. Need to regroup/focus for the 2nd half.
- Sean Walker@DSeanKSL45' Looks like Luis Gil has settled into the center of midfield, with Allen playing wide right up top. 4' of stoppage time. #RSLvSJ
- Logan Bitter@chago04View photo#RSL
- Creighton Atkin@Creighatkin12Have we gone 5 minutes without an injury? Such a choppy first half.. #RSLvSJ
- Andrew Martonik@andrewmartonikAlashe just took studs where you never wanna take studs... #RSLvSJ
- Justin Carmony@JustinCarmonyAlright Luis, this is your to show us how you play in the center. #RSLvSJ
- Tyler Gray@TylerHGrayLooks like Morales will come out after all for Allen. Have to think Gil slides back and Allen is on the right wing. #RSLvSJ
- 41'M-FJordan AllenMJavier Morales
- Jordan Patterson@RSLManiaMulholland seems dialed in tonight. #RSLvSJ
- Pinwheel & Noodle@pinwheel_and_noodleView photo#RealSaltLake #SomosMLS. Welcome to the #RioT #UnivisionDeportes Network. #ViernesDeFutbol with #RSLvSJ.
- Daren Moon@darenmoonView photo
- Tyler Gray@TylerHGraySaborio has got to do better with his pass there on the break. That's the difference between a shot and a throw in. #RSLvSJ
- Robert Jonas@robertjonasHow is that not a second yellow on Beckerman? #RSLvSJ
- Amy Bernhardt@amy_lauraBeckerman should be gone. #RSLvSJ
- Brandon Gustafson@Kickingoose13WOW! This ref... Just... Wow... #RSLvSJ
- Sean Walker@DSeanKSL30' Jordan Allen is doing some light warmups on the sideline. Morales still chatting with RSL ATC Tyson Pace. #RSLvSJ
- Tyler Gray@TylerHGrayThis is gonna get ugly...#RSLvSJ
- Jake Hatch@JacobCHatchJordan Allen is warming up as it appears Javier Morales night is done less than 30 minutes into the match. #RSL
- Diego Pinzón@PinzonDiegoChris Offsidelowski. #RSLvSJ
- Christie@chutch1974View photo#RSL game tonight
- Dan @QuakesFanYou are my Wondo, my Wondolowski... #Quakes74
- Andrew Martonik@andrewmartonikA deflection doesn't reset offside — only an actual play on the ball by the defender resets it. #RSLvSJ
- Andrew Martonik@andrewmartonikIf the ref is saying the defender attempted to play the ball and it went back, its not offside. But I don't think he did. #RSLvSJ
- Thomas Floyd@thomasfloyd10For anyone not familiar with the FIFA laws, the deflection off RSL doesn't matter — Wondolowski was offside by a mile. #RSLvSJ
- AJTwiZ@NotBarryAllenWhat just happened? #Quakes74
- CHANCE: Alvaro Saborio fires a glancing header just wide
- San Jose Earthquakes@SJEarthquakes19' GOOOOOOOAAAAALLLL SAN JOSE!!! Wondo finishes off of the rebound for an early 1-0 lead! #RSLvSJ
- Sean Garmer@LWOSSeanGarmerAnd there goes Wondo poaching at his best. Waits for the mistake from the #RSL defender and smacks it into the net. But he was OFFSIDE!!!
- 21'FInnocent (San Jose Earthquakes) is shown the yellow card.
- John Richards@j_richFreaking Wondo. #RSL
- Real Salt Lake@RealSaltLakeSJ scores on deflection in #RSL box, Wondo with the 19' strike
- Andrew Martonik@andrewmartonikWondo... Not offside? #RSLvSJ
- Jonathon Pierce@JonSPierceHoly hell he was off #RSL
- Matt Traub@matttraubEven Wondolowski didn't celebrate that right away because he knew he was offside #RSLvSJ
- Jake Hatch@JacobCHatchWondolowski notches the opener for San Jose on a goal that appeared to be offside but the flag stayed down. SJ up 1-0. #RSL
- Tyler Campbell@tylerscampbellView photo#realsaltlake #rsl #sports
- 19'0 - 1M#8GOAL: Chris WondolowskiGoals this Season: 4
- Jamie Tate@peachgrl21Love the physicality Olave is bringing tonight #RSLvSJ
- pizza69slut@pizza69slutView photoBeautiful game tonight #rsl
- Rachel Kingsford@rachieochoView photoObligatory social media post! #REAL #RSL #soccer I like it. Yes. More.
- Matt Traub@matttraub#RSLvSJ is gonna have four minutes added time in first half if this ref keeps up the legal explanation for every call he makes
- Sean Garmer@LWOSSeanGarmerLuis Gil should get used to that. The longer he plays for #RSL the more he will get fouled, especially being the creative player he is.
- View photo
- Major League Soccer@MLSView photo
- utahsportingnews@UtahSportingNwsTime for Soccer. Let's show everyone that the last 2 matches were not what RSL is all about. #RSLvSJ
- Bailey McMurdie@baileymcmurdieBeautiful night here at the #RioT.
- 1'M#5Kyle Beckerman (Real Salt Lake) is shown the yellow card.
- HIGHLIGHTS: Real Salt Lake vs San Jose Earthquakes | May 1, 2015
- OWN GOAL: Victor Bernardez shanks a clearance into his own net
- @brv_lil_tr0strView photoApparently i got front row seats #rsl
- Lion's Den@TheRSLnationGreatest rendition of national anthem ever sung at the RioT just now? #rslvsj
- Fatima Nawabi@fatimanawabiView photoI'm ready for watching the #RSL game tonight Lets beat the San Jose RSL ⚽️❤️Go RSL ❤️⚽️ #RSLTID #RSLvSJ #RealSaltLake
- Pinwheel & Noodle@pinwheel_and_noodleView photo#RealSaltLake #Believe; #SomosMLS. #ViernesDeFutbol at the #RioT, #RSLvSJ
- Jason@jasetheace41View photoLet's go #RSL #RSLvSJ
- Chris Brown@chrisbrwniiView photoPerfect evening for a Western Division match up! @realsaltlake @sjearthquakes #MLS #RSLvSJ
Goals and Assists
|71'||Víctor Bernárdez (OG)|
Reason: Unsporting Behavior
Reason: Unsporting Behavior
Matías Pérez GarcíaM
MLS at Rio Tinto Stadium
Weather Partly Cloudy
Connection Lost. Reconnecting...