- 90'+2'D#12Saad Abdul-SalaamFKrisztian Németh
- 89'DJosé Gonçalves (New England Revolution) is shown the yellow card.
- 86'MServando CarrascoMPaulo Nagamura
- 79'MConnor HalliseyFJacob Peterson
- 76'MSoni Mustivar (Sporting Kansas City) is shown the yellow card.
- 73'DChris TierneyDKevin Alston
- 71'D#13Amadou Dia (Sporting Kansas City) is shown the yellow card.
- 64'4 - 2M#6GOAL: Scott CaldwellGoals this Season: 2
- 54'M-F#10Teal BunburyM#11Kelyn Rowe
- 54'FCharlie DaviesM#14Diego Fagundez
- 46'4 - 1FGOAL: Krisztian NémethGoals this Season: 5
- Tate Steinlage@SteinlageTThree of #SportingKC’s four rookies who dressed tonight are on the field. Abdul-Salaam making his debut.
- Soccer Soap Box@SoccerSoapBoxDid Davies just track back to clean up after Jones? I need a drink. #NERevs
- Matt Casartello@ChronoHawkThat was a shame. 7 lost points is a wakeup call boys. We can still recover. #NERevs
- benjamin ghazi@bensaufley"Tough night for Jermaine Jones" is a really charitable thing to say #NERevs
- SKC Gameday@SKCgameday74' Final sub of the night for New England as Chris Tierney replaces Kevin Alston at left back. 4-2 #SKCvNE
- Matt LaPan@Matt_LaPanNever thought Id say this about anyone. Agudelo needs 2 learn how to act. Guy fights through so much contact, foul 4 99% of players #NERevs
- Arthur Reed@ArchAngel97Pull a Steve Nicol, push Jones into the midfield and go 3-5-2 for the next 30min #NERevs
- Tate Steinlage@SteinlageTGOAL New England. Over-the-top ball to Bunbury, pass to Caldwell, easy finish. 4-2, 65’. #SportingKC
- Adam Arredondo@KCdondoView photo
- Hannah Poor@1hpoorThis is the worst MLS referee I've seen so far. Both ways- bad calls. #SKCvNE
- Chad Kunde@kunde21"Agudelo was pulled down" He was "pulled" back and fell forward? I don't think that's how physics works. #SKCvNE
- Get some happy.@LegiticusListen to that #SportingKc crowd. They are Legion!
- Ryan Church@huskervet04Tim Melia's hold on the starting 'keeper position gets stronger with every passing minute. #SportingKC
- Seth@SethMan31Davies immediately points to his imaginary watch when the goalkeeper gets the ball. One of my favorite parts of Davies' game #NERevs
- Doran Stucky@DoranStuckyAnd in place of Nemeth, I opted for #NERevs RB Woodbury... Clearly not my best game week...
- ThisIsSporting.com@ThisIsSportingThat was a great tackle from Nemeth on the defensive end. Quite a game for the #SportingKC newby.
- Kevin KeeVee@_getOFFofDeeZI guess you can say jermaine jones is the James harden of soccer. No defense lol #SKCvNE
- Grace Rogers@GracereportsSKCReally would like to see Nemeth make the first hat trick of this MLS season. #SKCvNE
- Matthew DiPierro@MatthewDiPierroAmazed at how Jones continues to try to dribble out of the back even though his success rate this game is like 5%. Just. Hoof. It. #NERevs
- Seth@SethMan31Tough night for Diego. Had flashes, but wasn't quite good enough #NERevs
- Matt LaPan@Matt_LaPanHere comes the cavalry for the Revs. Both Bunbury and Davies on for Heaps. I bet this is the last thing he wanted to do tonight #NERevs
- Matthew Doyle@MLSAnalyst"Soni Mustivar" is Huttese for "quietly essential." #SKCvNE
- The D4 Pusherman@MindOfAbramI'm guessing Kraft is so busying making excuses for Deflategate that Heaps thought they could shirk practice all week. #NERevs
- Matt Terrill@Matt_TerrillStill don't like Peterson, but full marks for the hustle play creating that goal. #SKCvNE
- Mitch@EvojayhawkI've never seen a CB go down so easy. Jones looks like he has ice skates on. #SKCvNE
- Fake JP Dellacamera@fakeJPDHeaps has been great for the Revs, but his teams lack focus and the ability to professionally manage a game. Unravel way too easily. #NERevs
- J@JNR8ThoughtThis takes the "We don't win when Diego plays" #NERevs thing to a new level. That said, all 3 run of play goals have been Jones's man.
- SKC Gameday@SKCgamedayNemeth's goal came just 23 seconds into the half. He has five on the season and is sitting on a hat-trick... 4-1 #SKCvNE
- benjamin ghazi@bensaufleyWhat was I saying about Kevin Alston? #NERevs
- The REView™@RevsViewsNo changes but the players better have eardrum damage. #NERevs
- SKC Gameday@SKCgameday46' IN THE BLINK OF AN EYE, IT'S FOUR!!! NEMETH SCORES HIS SECOND!!! 4-1 #SKCvNE
- Tate Steinlage@SteinlageTGOAL Sporting KC. Twenty-three seconds into the second half, Peterson plays a BEAUTY of a ball to Nemeth. Easy finish. 4-1. #SportingKC
- Kevin Felichko@kfelichkoI will be surprised if this #SKCvNE match ends with 22 players on the pitch.
- Christopher Young@someyoungideasView photo
- The Bent Musket@TheBentMusketWatching that Nemeth goal, Knighton should have got up and ripped Jones a new one. Marking exactly nobody. #NERevs
- Ibra Shaker@IbraShakerView photo
- Levi@evertonfanaticDon't agree the game gets ruined by calls like that, especially if we were already winning. Okay, take away PK goal. Still 2-1. #SKC
- A$AP DStörm@RealDStormDon't think it was a foul. Don't think it was on the box. Don't think I care #SportingKC
- Dools@Kevin_DooleyJay Heaps manages #nerevs like a decent high school coach. Long throw-ins are not a viable offense strategy, even if you have Agudelo.
- benjamin ghazi@bensaufleyRemember when I said the ref was bad even though the calls went our way? I'm being consistent. #NERevs
- John Kaufmann@Kaufmannjohn_I'm not sure if that's a penalty. A any level. Ever. #SKCvNE
- Stuart Holden@stuholdenReally? That's one of the softest penalties I've ever seen #SKCvNE
- Brent Brammer@brent_brammerThis ref is terrible, but we will take it! 3-1 #SKCvNE
- Marco Delgado@marco_delgado8Benny makes it 3-1. Silly play from Goncalves but not a pen for me. Pretty soft #SKCvNE
- 43'3 - 1MGOAL: Benny Feilhaber (PK)Goals this Season: 3
- The Deadlock Victim@DeadlockVictimDidn't realize that Dornan had made enough appearances this year to rack up a yellow card suspension. #NERevs
- Jackie Anderson@JackieMAJermaine really needs to stop saying it's so easy to play CB in interviews. He's not making it look easy, that's for sure. #NERevs
- Jakecob Sporpstrom@jakesundstromThis is the first time I’ve seen SKC play this year. Looking good so far…or maybe New England is bad. #SKCvNE
- 41'MAndy Dorman (New England Revolution) is shown the yellow card.
- Monty Rodrigues@nerevsfanIf only we had known that we can't defend set pieces. Oh wait, we did. I'm sure Burns is working on that central D though. #NERevs
- Scott W. Nicholls@scottnichollsWe saw how dangerous and clinical Nemeth could be vs Houston at BBVA. Now we have a game! #SKCvNE
- papii_nice_guyyyy@jewishzigHey jay bobby would have saved that #NERevs
- Tate Steinlage@SteinlageTGOAL Sporting KC. 39’, Free kick. Nemeth. Header. Nice. 2-1. #SportingKC
- 39'2 - 1FGOAL: Krisztian NémethGoals this Season: 4
- Little MLS Blog@LittleMLSBlogI'm coming in a bit late to #SKCvNE but the match story seems to be: mess in midfield, dash to box, cleared to midfield, repeat.
- Andrea Canales@soccercanalesThat sinking feeling when you turn on a game and each side has scored once and you worry there's no more goals coming. #SKCvNE
- 37'F#14Dominic Dwyer (Sporting Kansas City) is shown the yellow card.
- Grace Rogers@GracereportsSKC34' BESLER comes up big! Agudelo gets out in front, but Bes reads the play well to tackle Fagundez after the pass. #SKCvNE
- SKC For Life@SKC_For_LifeIf Peterson only had just a little bit of offensive skills. The guy just works his socks off and gets in decent positions. #SKCvNE
- Arthur Reed@ArchAngel973 of the last 4 goals scored against the Revs were scored by players who were all marked by Jermaine Jones #NERevs
- Chris Bils@ChrisBilsThat's the kind of play that turns games, and the kind of play #SKC payed Dwyer for in the offseason. He's starting to deliver.
- Kyle Garrett@tabz_ftwGuys, Jones really sucks at center back #NERevs
- Ben Hickey@FRsoccerBenGOAL!!! Dwyer equalises for SKC, he makes up for two good missed chances with a great volley on the turn! 1-1. #SKCvNE
- Cathal Conlon@CathalConlonCredit where credit is due. Top class from Dwyer. #NERevs
- Chris Goodwin@cmg799That's exactly what happens when we just let the other team possess the ball... #NERevs
- 30'MBenny Feilhaber (Sporting Kansas City) is shown the yellow card.
- Mark Cleverdon@MNC0179Jones can't play CB...he gets caught out on every attack. #NERevs
- 29'1 - 1F#14GOAL: Dominic DwyerGoals this Season: 4
- grεg@_GregoryGVermes asks #SKC to boo ref.
- Grace Rogers@GracereportsSKC26' Crowd's loudest reaction of the night- boos to a foul called on Dwyer in the attacking third. #SKCvNE
- ThisIsSporting.com@ThisIsSportingDom should quit complaining and focus on being better. Get out of your head. #SportingKC
- Kyle Brent@leopoldbloom16SKC defence at 6's & 7's currently #SKCvNE
- MLSApologist@MLSApologistI can forgive Heaps for playing JJ at CB. I can't forgive Klinsmann. #SKCvNE
- Brandon Urban@burban77Upon watching the replay, that miss by Dom was even worse than it looked in real time. Only had to put it left half of the frame.#SportingKC
- SpartyHawk Cache@SpartyHawkCacheView photo
- Stephan@srubinDuly impressed with Kevin Alston in this game. Looks like he's making the most of a start #NERevs
- Brian O'Connell@BrianOConnell21Feel like this game's has at least 2 more goals in it...maybe even before HT. #SKCvNE
- Derek Burton@DerkBurtIf Dwyer put a quarter as many goals in the back of the net as many chances he gets, he'd be the best player in the MLS hands down. #SKCvNE
- WrongSideOfThePond@wrongsideofpondAs much as Agudelo is feeling it right now, Dom Dwyer isn't. #SKCvNE
- Brian O'Connell@BrianOConnell21Yikes. #NERevs got away with that one. Knighton way out of position, JoGo to rescue to keep ball out of the net.
- SKC Gameday@SKCgameday16' Nemeth slides a throughball to the overlapping Dia, who goes down under Jones' mistimed tackle. No foul called and play resumes. #SKCvNE
- Patrick Smith@paddysmitty18Better hair Jermaine Jones or Matt Besler? #SKCvNE
- Brian O'Connell@BrianOConnell21Good cover by Dorman after JoGo gets beat. Such a pro. #NERevs
- Seth@SethMan31Rowe now tied with Caldwell for most assists on the #NERevs with 3
- Arthur Reed@ArchAngel97Adding Agudelo and Woodberry were big. Woodberry out of nowhere is becoming a consistent going forward #NERevs
- Oshi@OshiHidraIf you feel a bit of pain in your ankles, it's because Juan Agudelo just broke everybody's on that goal. Gottdang. #SKCvNE
- Jonathan Tannenwald@thegoalkeeperJuan Agudelo just broke my angles. 1-0 #NERevs.
- Fake Slyde@FakeSlydeJuan Nil. #NERevs
- Kyle J. Silva@Kyle_J_SilvaPure class by Swagudelo, 1-0 #NERevs
- 11'0 - 1F#12GOAL: Juan AgudeloGoals this Season: 4
- Sam[antha] ⚽️@SamP2027That should have been a goal. That's ridiculous on the Revs' part. And not the good kind of ridiculous. #SKCvNE
- SKC Gameday@SKCgameday7' An impressive individual run from Nemeth as he takes on the New England defense before firing narrowly wide! Crowd likes it...0-0 #SKCvNE
- Craig Forde@Craig_FordeOf course no luck yet for Fagundez this season, but being that close should lead to good things should he stay the course #NERevs
- Matt LaPan@Matt_LaPanDiego finds post again, but is offsides. Needs to start putting those in the net if he wants to get minutes. Great feed from Nguyen #NERevs
- Tim Donahoe@TimDonahoe1#SKCvNE Dom Dwyer is not the same as in 2014 with the changes this year.
- ThisIsSporting.com@ThisIsSportingTwo years. Too many injuries for #SportingKC
- Craig Forde@Craig_FordeWhen Diego was slumping last season he was missing the box by big margins. This year he has been near on point with all efforts #NERevs
- Sam Kasner@SammyKasFirst off side was in 20 seconds. That's gotta be some sort of record. #SKCvNE
- Matt LaPan@Matt_LaPanAggressive early tackle by Jones. He’s going to need to be huge on defense tonight to keep the Revs in it #NERevs
- Sporting Kansas City@SportingKCView photo
- Kyle Rohde@KyleRohdeView photo
- REPLAY: Krisztian Nemeth follows Dwyer's goal with one of his own
- REPLAY: Dom Dwyer's golazo ties it up at Sporting Park
- REPLAY: Juan Agudelo gives the Revs an early lead after a great run and cut back
- HIGHLIGHTS: Sporting Kansas City vs. New England Revolution | May 20, 2015
- REPLAY: Scott Caldwell nets his second goal of the season
- REPLAY: Krisztian Nemeth's brace comes just after the second half kickoff
- Kyle Lock@kjlock7On one hand, I love the fireworks. On the other, it shouldn't look like there's a cloud in the stadium before kickoff. #SKC
- Charles Boehm@cboehmAre there prairie fires burning near Sporting Park? Looks like the whole stadium is enveloped in a sulphur cloud. #SKCvNE
- Ben Hickey@FRsoccerBen#SKCvNE almost underway, looking forward to this one. Sporting KC's 100th game at Sporting Park and Peter Vermes' 200th game in charge.
- Adrian@a517doggWhy not rest Jones completely? Hopefully nothing's wrong with Farrell. #NERevs
- TripleC@OnePinkDuckView photo
- Peter Galindo@GalindoPWA few players rotated due to #NERevs' quick turnaround over the next few days. Jermaine Jones back in at centre-back.
- Matt LaPan@Matt_LaPanPrediction time for Revs-SKC. Lot of backups tonight and the Revs fight to a 2-2 draw. Nguyen & Fagundez score #NERevs
- SKC Gameday@SKCgamedayLee Nguyen has 3 goals in 8 regular season matches against Sporting KC, including 2 in 2014 (April 26 and Sept. 3). #SKCvNE
- Jackie Anderson@JackieMAI don't like Teal on the bench against KC. Teal always scores against KC. #NERevs
- Matt LaPan@Matt_LaPanJones & Goncalves paired on central defense is very interesting. Not a combo you will see often but expect a strong tonight #NERevs
- Peter Galindo@GalindoPWQuite the injury list for #SKC. Only six substitutes tonight. Not the first time this has happened to an MLS team this season.
- Jonathan Fosgate@FosgateJView photo
- View photo
- Christopher Brown@cbrown4747I agree with the roster rotation. If the streak ends tonight then so be it, but the DC and LA games are extremely important. #NERevs
- Sporting Kansas City@SportingKCView photo
- NE Revolution@NERevolutionView photo
- Matt LaPan@Matt_LaPanFirst night off of the year for Andrew Farrell. He’s not on the 18 tonight so a well-deserved full night off #NERevs
- Mackenzie Manning@maSKCenzieView photo
- SKC Gameday@SKCgamedaySKC went 9 home games unbeaten vs NE in all comps from 2008-13 (23 goals scored, 4 conceded) before losing 3-2 last September. #SKCvNE
- Matt LaPan@Matt_LaPanGreat 2 see Brad Knighton get start tonight. Such a great guy & a hard worker. Solid backup keeper but big game ahead of him tonight #NERevs
Goals and Assists
Assisted By: Kelyn Rowe
Assisted By: Krisztian Németh, Jalil Anibaba
Assisted By: Benny Feilhaber
|43'||Benny Feilhaber (PK)|
Assisted By: Jacob Peterson, Benny Feilhaber
Assisted By: Charlie Davies, José Gonçalves
Reason: Unsporting Behavior
Reason: Persistent Infringement
Reason: Unsporting Behavior
Reason: Unsporting Behavior
Reason: Unsporting Behavior
Reason: Not visible
MLS at Children's Mercy Park
Kansas City, KS
Connection Lost. Reconnecting...