- BT @IllHaveTheFoieSapong changed the whole feel of the game. Welcome back. #doop
- Franco Panizo@FrancoPanizoIt has been clear since before the season started that the Red Bulls need more firepower. Club hasn't scored more than two in a game. #RBNY
- 90'+2'MEric Ayuk MbuMSebastien Le Toux
- John Fischer@JKFischerIn a word: plop. #RBNY
- Dan Dickinson@GothamistDanThree minutes of stoppage. #NYvPHI
- Grant McCool@GrantIWonderOh the ups and downs of supporting a soccer team #RBNY
- GardenHeartWarrior@peeperz20Oh man oh man...I cant.contain my bit of excitment #DOOP
- Adam Braun@abraun_15Willing to overlook momentary lapses from Ouimette, Miller, etc., but lack of offensive cohesion a serious concern for #RBNY right now.
- Ryan Brister@ThroughBallsThis second half was hot garbage from #RBNY
- Franco Panizo@FrancoPanizoAnother interesting stat if this holds: Red Bulls will have scored just five goals in those last six games. #RBNY
- Mack Williams@aewsomeI am turning this game off. Someone send word via carrier pigeon if we score two in the final five minutes. #RBNY
- Dan Dickinson@GothamistDanFive minutes left in regulation. Final stretch hasn't been RBNY's strength this year; just one goal in the final 15 minute interval. #NYvPHI
- benjamin ghazi@bensaufleyWow that was actually a VERY close offside. #NYvPHI
- Dan Dickinson@GothamistDanFlag is up, denying Philly a third goal. #NYvPHI
- Franco Panizo@FrancoPanizoIf this result sticks - and it would take something miraculous for it not to - the Red Bulls will have just one win in their last six. #RBNY
- 84'DKarl Ouimette (New York Red Bulls) is shown the yellow card.
- Matt@Metros96#RBNY completely out of ideas
- Michael Vazquez@theothermikevThese are the type of games that make people write you off for the season. NY needs to salvage something positive. #NYvPHI
- Brian B.@BigBrain61My goodness. Fabinho playing well there. It may snow tonight. #DOOP
- 81'F#9Anatole Bertrand AbangDRoy Miller
- Michael Vazquez@theothermikevWould like to hear Felipe's decision making process in the attacking third after the game. #NYvPHI
- Jonathan Tannenwald@thegoalkeeperTickets sold for today's #NYvPHI game: 20,191
- 80'MVincent Nogueira (Philadelphia Union) is shown the yellow card.
- BT @IllHaveTheFoieNogs hustle. Love it. #doop
- 78'M#18Felipe (New York Red Bulls) is shown the yellow card.
- 78'MCristián Maidana (Philadelphia Union) is shown the yellow card.
- Glenn Williams@G_R_WilliamsHow have we not scored?! #RBNY
- Dan Dickinson@GothamistDanSacha and BWP nearly combine for a goal, but Sylvestre comes up big. #NYvPHI
- jesterwords@jesterwordsSapong just gave a guy a bloody nose and got a yellow card for his work. #DOOP
- Dan Dickinson@GothamistDanCrowd think they have a penalty as Toledo blows his whistle - and awards a FK for Grella tripping up, rather than getting tripped. #NYvPHI
- Glenn Williams@G_R_WilliamsFelipe with one of his trademark dreadful set-pieces. #RBNY
- 74'MZach PfefferMAndrew Wenger
- 73'F#9C.J. Sapong (Philadelphia Union) is shown the yellow card.
- Brian Markowitz@RealMarkieMarkNothing's been pretty about this: not the passing, not the finishing, not the defending. We completely deserve to lose this Listless. #RBNY
- Phil Naegely@pnaegelySTSI should go eat dinner more often. #DOOP score x2!
- Jordan Wohl@Jdwohl2Is this real life or is it just fantasy? #DOOP
- Sarah Lerner@SarahLernerMLS is so weird, and I love it. #NYvPHI
- Glenn Williams@G_R_WilliamsI wouldn't even celebrate clawing back a 2-2 draw in a match like this. We should be winning comfortably. #RBNY
- Eric Krakauer@bigsoccerheadNYNot exactly the kind of first impression Richards wanted to make. #RBNY
- jesterwords@jesterwordsWould love to see a third goal as extra insurance, the Union have a bad history of late collapses. #DOOP
- Steven Frasson@SJFrassonPhiladelphia Union actually looking like a competent soccer team #NYvPHI
- Lisa Richardson@tvlisanycOf course, we'll probably beat Seattle away next week. #RBNY
- 67'M-FDane RichardsM#6Dax McCarty
- Dobis PR@frank_beardRed Bulls unwilling to make mid-game adjustments. #NYvPHI
- Glenn Williams@G_R_WilliamsMiller was absolutely nowhere for that goal. Out of position no excuse, just terrible defending. #RBNY
- bill gordon@UndeRadarWill the real #RBNY please stand up? This is ridiculous.
- Isaac@isaaccccccccccWho didn't wear their lucky underwear!!!?? #RBNY
- Tyler Jones@Ty_jones10Well done Fabi!!! Welcome back CJ!#DOOP
- Matt Kremkau@mattkremkauWhat a joke. #RBNY
- Greg Orlandini@GFO1025WHAT GAME AM I WATCHING !?!? #DOOP !!!!
- Ryan Caris@Ryan_Caris#DOOP x2
- Dan Dickinson@GothamistDanA reminder that Philly has never won at Red Bull Arena - yet. 5 losses and 1 tie coming into today. #NYvPHI
- 62'0 - 2F#9GOAL: C.J. SapongGoals this Season: 2
- Ryan Brister@ThroughBallsThis is just futile from #RBNY this half. Can't do anything.
- Kerissa Ward@kerissawardI was afraid this would happen, though. All of the 3-0/shutout/cakewalk talk made me nervous. #RBNY
- Glenn Williams@G_R_WilliamsI hate that professional footballers should even need a wake up call, but that is what this is. Just not good enough. #RBNY
- Kuba Krzyżostaniak@KubaLechLosing to the Philadelphia Union is really embarrassing. #RBNY
- The Colonel Chris@stalegumBack. Heel. #DOOP
- Bill Coleman@dresher_bc
- 57'0 - 1MGOAL: Vincent NogueiraGoals this Season: 2
- Howard Megdal@howardmegdalReally strong work from Connor Lade since entering the game. #RBNY
- Christian Araos@Christian_AraosFirst appearance for Sapong since his DUI arrest just more than three weeks ago. #NYvPHI
- Ivan Vivar@ayevarvivaGood to see CJ Sapong back on the field. Hopefully he's learned his lesson. #DOOP
- Michael Vazquez@theothermikevCJ Sapong up for the union. Bold move. #NYvPHI
- 54'F#9C.J. SapongFConor Casey
- Brian Markowitz@RealMarkieMarkPlease, please, please let's not keep Philly in this any longer. Get that goal #RBNY!
- Louis East@Louis_MLSGBSacha Kljestan struggling to create much today. No lack of effort but final ball missing so far #NYvPHI
- Louis East@Louis_MLSGBOne minute added on at the end of the first half #NYvPHI
- Travis Clark@travismclarkIt's 0-0 here in NJ. #RBNY should be up three or four, hit the post three times and several other misses.
- The Colonel Chris@stalegum<KLANG> X2 #DOOP
- Brian B.@BigBrain61That should've been a goal. Sweet merciful deity we are awful. #DOOP
- Christian Araos@Christian_Araos#RBNY with 65% and 80% pass completion. I think that's good.
- Juan Escalante@nerdwichMike Grella with the 5-star skills #! #NYvPHI
- Michael Vazquez@theothermikevSomeone wanted to score a goal, and it didn't matter what end. #NYvPHI
- Dan Dickinson@GothamistDanGreat ball from Dax to Sam, who goes down in the box and again gets nothing for it. #NYvPHI
- Dan Dickinson@GothamistDanSection 224 is trying to start the wave. I now hate Section 224. #NYvPHI
- Challengers Podcast@ChallengersPodView photo
- Glenn Williams@G_R_WilliamsWould AJB not have been the better option, with Miller moving into natural left-back position? #RBNY
- 30'D#5Connor LadeD#92Kemar Lawrence
- Harrison Hamm@Hammharrison21Philly need to mark some Red Bulls. If not, Sylvestre is going to have a tough day. #NYvPHI
- Empty Seats Galore@EmptySeatsPicsView photo
- Dan Dickinson@GothamistDanGood sequence and Felipe pings a shot off the post. #NYvPHI
- Bill Wignall@billwignallAlways raises a chuckle that grown men are running round a football pitch with "Bimbo" across their shirts. #NYvPHI
- Michael Vazquez@theothermikevOnly one calm team on the ball. #NYvPHI
- Dan Dickinson@GothamistDanQuick throw-in nearly gets RBNY a goal, but some last ditch defending saves Philly from a Grella tap-in. #NYvPHI
- Glenn Williams@G_R_WilliamsGuys, Lawrence isn't moving freely at all. I doubt he's going to make it to half time. #RBNY
- Eric Krakauer@bigsoccerheadNYMarsch is screaming at Sam to make diagonal runs into the box when the ball is on strong side. #RBNY
- Antonio@amtorresiiiDuvall getting open crosses all day because of Wenger doubling on Sam near the box #RBNY
- Empty Seats Galore@EmptySeatsPicsView photo
- Louis East@Louis_MLSGB17' Philadelphia starting to grow in confidence as the Red Bulls look vulnerable defensively. #NYvPHI
- Michael Vazquez@theothermikevMeola asking what everyone at #RBNY has been saying. Why not call up Robles? Definately been solid enough over last few seasons.
- Jason Baum@JasonBaum717What a save by Luis Robles on the breakaway for the Union #NYvPHI
- Dan Dickinson@GothamistDanRoy Miller lives up to his reputation. But Robles stops Maidana 1-on-1. #NYvPHI
- Timothy McCracken@phillytim333most teams go with their small lineup or their tall lineup...The Union are going with their SLOW lineup. #doop
- alan.suen@ALNSWNKljesten has to be less passive #RBNY
- Louis East@Louis_MLSGB10' Red Bulls pressing high once again. The Union might struggle in midfield today against arguably the best trio in the league. #NYvPHI
- Glenn Williams@G_R_WilliamsTwo Dax giveaways within a minute. Very lazy from the captain. Could have been costly. #RBNY
- PhilaUnion WUFC@PhilaUnionWUFCHoping to #DOOP today. A little worried about the defense right now. C'mon you boys in blue!
- Grant McCool@GrantIWonderFast start #RBNY and it's warm in here!
- MLS Chicano@mlschicanoNew York’s Felipe ranks second in the league with crosses per game. Averages 2.5 per game. #NYvPHI
- Jonathan Tannenwald@thegoalkeeperLloyd Sam 1, Fabinho 0. #NYvPHI
- Matthew Doyle@MLSAnalystNew York is going to attack down the right side all day. Lloyd Sam vs. Fabinho? Oof. #NYvPHI
- REPLAY: CJ Sapong finishes off a great Fabinho run
- REPLAY: Vincent Nogueira strikes with a cheeky back heel flick
- REPLAY: Mike Grella shows off his nifty moves
- HIGHLIGHTS: New York Red Bulls vs. Philadelphia Union | May 24, 2015
- GOAL: Vincent Nogueira strikes with a cheeky back heel flick
- Jeff@Wing2JC'MON THE U! #DOOP
- Ethan Snead@SneadEthanLets go #SoccerSunday!!
- Jonathan Tannenwald@thegoalkeeperView photo
- Major League Soccer@MLSView photo
- Lori White@girliewhirlView photo
- Claude@_butifarra_View photo
- Rob G@6pointlessBack 4? Paging the back 4? #RBNY
Goals and Assists
Assisted By: Cristián Maidana
Assisted By: Fabinho, Cristián Maidana
Reason: Unsporting Behavior
Reason: Unsporting Behavior
Reason: Unsporting Behavior
Anatole Bertrand Abang
Eric Ayuk Mbu
Sebastien Le TouxM
MLS at Red Bull Arena
Weather Partly Cloudy
Connection Lost. Reconnecting...