YELLOW CARD: Tony Taylor is booked for a reckless challenge
Tony Taylor is shown the yellow card.
- SAVE: Matt Lampson makes the stop on David Villa's first effort of the season0:24
- SAVE: Josh Saunders slides in to make the save on Accam0:36
- GOAL: Tommy McNamara scores the first MLS goal of 2016 in spectacular fashion1:05
- GOAL: Razvan Cocis finds an equalizer for the Fire0:59
- YELLOW CARD: Jason Hernandez is first into the book for NYCFC0:39
- SAVE: Andrea Pirlo's free kick is confidently saved by Lampson0:29
- GOAL: Tony Taylor regains the lead for NYCFC1:02
- GOAL: Khiry Shelton adds to NYCFC's lead late in the first half1:06
- GOAL: Kennedy Igboananike scores on a wide open net after NYCFC turnover0:49
- GOAL: Mix Diskerud volleys in a goal to double the NYCFC lead1:06
- YELLOW CARD: Michael Harrington sees yellow for a clumsy challenge0:16
- PK GOAL: David Accam cuts into NYCFC’s lead from the spot0:48
- PK FOUL: Khiry Shelton gives up a penalty with a handball0:28
Connection Lost. Reconnecting...