Video Review: Foul reviewed for potential New England Revolution penalty
In the 68th minute of the Week 23 match between the New England Revolution and Vancouver Whitecaps, referee Ismail Elfath ordered a Video Review for a potential penalty kick after a foul committed by Vancouver’s Tim Parker on New England’s Antonio Delamea at the edge of the penalty area.
Following the Video Review, Elfath upheld his original on-field decision to award the Revolution a free kick outside the box. The match resumed with the Revolution set piece positioned just outside the penalty area.
For more information on Video Review and to watch reviews from previous matches, visit MLSsoccer.com/VideoReview.
- Teal Bunbury with a Shot on Target vs. Vancouver Whitecaps FC0:15
- Gershon Koffie with a Shot on Target vs. Vancouver Whitecaps FC0:11
- YELLOW: Andrew Jacobson is carded for a late and heavy challenge0:48
- CHANCE: Teal Bunbury almost finishes a chance off a pass from Lee Nyugen0:20
- GOAL: Teal Bunbury's deft volley puts the Revs in front0:48
- CHANCE: Nicolas Mezquida shot from outside the box is saved0:21
- Lee Nguyen with a Direct Free Kick vs. Vancouver0:12
- YELLOW: Je-Vaughn is shown the yellow card for a bad foul.0:46
- CHANCE: Cristian Techera hits the crossbar from a direct free kick0:47
- Video Review: Xavier Kouassi foul reviewed for potential serious foul play1:58