GOAL: Federico Higuaín ties the game up from the penalty spot
Goal! Columbus Crew 3-3 Toronto FC. Federico Higuaín (Columbus Crew) shot from the penalty spot scores in the left side of goal and leaves the keeper stranded.
- GOAL: Víctor Vázquez tucks away the penalty kick0:30
- PK FOUL: Artur fouls Ryan Telfer in the box0:15
- SAVE: Alexander Bono keeps an awkward deflection out of his net0:27
- GOAL: Tosaint Ricketts doubles the lead for TFC0:46
- POST: Sebastian Giovinco's shot just misses and cracks the post0:12
- GOAL: Sebastian Giovinco rifles the ball home off a free kick0:33
- GOAL: Gyasi Zardes puts the Crew on the board0:27
- CROSSBAR: Harrison Afful fires a shot off the woodwork0:15
- GOAL: Alex Crognale notches another for Crew SC0:47
- SHOT: Ricardo Clark attempts a bike0:14
- PK FOUL: Gyasi Zardes is taken down in the box0:17
Connection Lost. Reconnecting...