Video Review: Bradley Wright-Phillips goal scratched for offside infraction
New York Red Bulls forward Bradley Wright-Phillips thought he scored what would've been a critical away goal in Atlanta just eight minutes after the break. It would have represented a momentary 1-1 equalizer.
Head referee Kevin Stott went to the monitor and subsequently waved off the goal after Video Review.
- WATCH: Atlanta's full-stadium spectacle ahead of kickoff0:26
- GOAL: Josef Martinez finishes a world-class ball from Jeff Larentowicz0:36
- TACKLE: Luis Robles denies Atlanta a quick 2nd goal0:21
- GOAL: Franco Escobar finishes a sweet ATL move to double the lead0:33
- SAVE: Luis Robles dives to tip away a Villalba strike0:20
- POST: Hector Villalba splits defenders and hits the post0:23
- CHANCE: Brian White nearly a steals a late one for NY but shoots at Guzan0:12
- GOAL: Hector Villalba seals a commanding first-leg victory for ATL0:36