GOAL: Raheem Edwards nods home Chicago's first
Goal! Chicago Fire 1-3 Seattle Sounders. Raheem Edwards (Chicago Fire) header from inside the box finds the right side of the goal.
- SAVE: David Ousted with a diving stop to keep out an early effort0:29
- GOAL: Victor Rodriguez tucks home the game's opening goal0:47
- GOAL: Jordan Morris doubles Seattle's lead0:45
- SAVE: David Ousted palms a lofted shot wide0:32
- SAVE: Stefan Frei's one-handed save keeps Seattle's clean sheet0:33
- SAVE: Stefan Frei dives to his left to deny a curling effort0:35
- PK GOAL: Nicolas Lodeiro kisses the crossbar with cheeky penalty0:33
- PK FOUL: Marcelo clips Victor Rodriguez in the box0:29
- GOAL: Fabian Herbers takes advantage of his own rebound0:39
- GOAL: Raul Ruidiaz puts the game away for Seattle0:38
Connection Lost. Reconnecting...