VIDEO REVIEW: Orlando City SC awarded penalty due to Kendall Waston foul
The play was under review for the awarding of a possible penalty kick to Orlando City SC. After further review, a penalty kick is awarded to Orlando City SC for a foul by Kendall Waston (FC Cincinnati).
- CHANCE: Tesho Akindele makes a heads-up play but shoots wide0:12
- CROSSBAR: Emmanuel Ledesma strikes the crossbar with a hard shot0:33
- GOAL: Darren Mattocks puts FC Cincinnati ahead0:42
- GOAL: Tesho Akindele brings the equalizer for Orlando City SC0:49
- SAVE: Brian Rowe flips the ball over the goal to make the save0:20
- SAVE: Spencer Richey gets a hand on Nani's shot0:17
- SAVE: Spencer Richey needs to make a diving save early in the second half0:24
- GOAL: After a penalty save, Nani scores off the rebound0:47
- GOAL: Nani wastes little time to get his second goal of the game0:57
- GOAL: Tesho Akindele joins Nani with a brace of his own0:47
- GOAL: Dom Dwyer heads in Orlando's fifth goal0:41
Connection Lost. Reconnecting...