VIDEO REVIEW: Mark-Anthony Kaye goal disallowed for foul
Video review! After review, the referee detrmined Mark-Anthony Kaye (Los Angeles Football Club) committed a foul in the lead-up to a goal scoring play, and overturned the goal.
- GOAL: Jordan Harvey heads in the opener for LAFC0:30
- GOAL: Latif Blessing completes a tic-tac-toe goal for LAFC0:28
- SAVE: Steven Beitashour clears a Tim Parker header off the line0:22
- GOAL: Cristian Casseres Jr. turns and fires one in for RBNY0:32
- SAVE: Tyler Miller great diving save on Daniel Royer0:29
- OWN GOAL: Tyler Miller unlucky as shot hits post then his body and goes in0:27
- SAVE: Luis Robles kick save on Latif Blessing0:31
- SHOT: Brian White redirects a pass just wide0:25
- PK FOUL: Rece Buckmaster brings down Eduard Atuesta0:28
- PK GOAL: Carlos Vela slots in the penalty0:32
- GOAL: Eddie Segura knocks in a header for LAFC0:29
- SAVE: Tyler Miller makes a clutch toe save0:27
- SAVE: Tim Parker races back to clear shot off the line0:31
Connection Lost. Reconnecting...